This can't be serious?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannannagans

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Alabama USA
Just submitted a review for every product explaining that they were rip-offs. Granted, they won't make it onto the site, but I definitely feel a little better about it.

"Oh this liquid that probably tastes like crap used to be $80, but don't worry because we marked it down to $50. We are so generous!" I bet the products are complete crap.

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
Just submitted a review for every product explaining that they were rip-offs. Granted, they won't make it onto the site, but I definitely feel a little better about it.

"Oh this liquid that probably tastes like crap used to be $80, but don't worry because we marked it down to $50. We are so generous!" I bet the products are complete crap.

I left one....

Maybe I'll go back and leave some more!

Discord

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Smoke Smart

300$ for an ego kit?!!! That is completely ridiculous. Can everyone contact this company because they are obviously trying to take advantage of people who really want to quit smoking but don't know the market yet. Disgusting.

Their insane...I sent them a message and asked if they are trying to scam unspecting Noob buyers...I put the link to this thred in the message...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread