This is weird... has it happened to you? Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpevo

May 21, 2013
Tampa, Florida
I've been vaping for about 1 1/2mon. now and have been using an ego 900mha twist with a Kanger protank. I run it around 4.4v, other than the protank being heavy with no option to change tips I enjoyed the experience. Good vapor and flavor production.

I recently got a RCS - V3 and a 650mha Tordado-C from Totally Wicked Vapes. I also got Totally Wicked coffee ejuice (1.8), when I vaped it with the V3 it seemed very harsh and strong for me. I figured it was a top coil so I needed time to adjust to the warmer vape, although I had no change. I changed ejuice to twv's mocha ejuice and that took care of the harshness and I am now accustom with the warmer top coil vape.

The challenge I'm having is am now getting very little flavor from any of my ejuices. I tried my protank on my twist and it now feels almost like I'm vaping air with almost no flavor. I would compare it to going from Marlboro reds to ultra lights.

Set ups

650mha Tordado-C / RCS V3 clearomizer 2.4ohm / 4.4v
900mha Joyetech Ego Twist / Kangertech Protank 2.4ohm / 4.4

** I have swapped the above setups around with no change / have also tried turning down the voltage to 3.2 which made it worse **

Can someone please help this is frustrating :mad:

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
Could be vaper's tongue? If you're just a month and a half in, it wouldn't surprise me. Apparently sometimes the stuff just comes outta the blue: Taste Buds and Vapers Tongue. I had it. Drug on about a week (and change) then went away. Weird stuff...

I'm totally going through that now. At first I was wigging out and realized its me. A couple days ago it was so bad that you could hand me a mix of crab juice and hot dog flavors and tell me it was cotton candy.

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
Vapers tongue has happened to me a couple times since I've started. Not a bad idea to hang onto some juice that you don't like and vape that during those times since you can't taste it that well. Some folks use non-flavored juices too. Menthol, cinnamon and other stronger flavors might help as well. Just be sure to drink plenty of water and it should soon pass. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread