Thought For sure I would smoke a cig....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
Last night I left to go to a coffee shop with my girlfriend that was 30 min away.

When we started driving my battery died and I thought "Oh !@# I'm screwed"

After the 30 min drive there and back, plus a few stops I'm so proud of myself for not grabbing a cigarette! I'm so surprised I wasn't even tempted to smoke a cig or have nicotine!

*woot woot!*

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
That's great... I find that like you I can now abstain when I need to and not obsess aboutit. Somehow I think if I went long enough that would change. That's why you won't ever see me selling all my vaping stuff in the classys. IF I decide to stop vaping down the road I'm stil;l keeping my pv and some juce...just in case. I'm not going back to stinkies ever!

Cil

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
UK
I was in hospital for 3 days, nothing serious, and was watching the poor folk with their I. V. drips pushing them to the smoking areas, it was really sad. It looked a bit like the walking wounded retreating in an old war movie.

My wife would come in at visiting time and ask if I wanted my PV and remarkably I said no, so for 3 days I didn't vape at all and didn't have a problem.

I was, and is, truly remarkable. If I was smoking I would have joined the procession of the walking wounded.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
My wife would come in at visiting time and ask if I wanted my PV and remarkably I said no, so for 3 days I didn't vape at all and didn't have a problem.

I haven't tried 3 days, but, I can easily go out for my daily errands for hours at a time without as much as even considering vaping :) Like I will do in just a few minutes.

Great job OP - there is nothing quite like reducing the need for a cigarette addiction, I hope that you find, as I do, that there are just more things to smile about these days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread