Apr 18, 2015
image.jpg

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I probably wouldn't do it. It does have low resistance and low battery protection, so it's a safety improvement on a tube mech. But an iStick 50 is cheaper and more powerful. Honestly, if I was gonna spend that money and still had to buy batteries and a charger on top, I'd buy a Subox.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Now if your looking for an all around battery I would go with above suggestions and get the Istick 50 watt mod-----it has all the power you want and lasts for

quite awhile-----fires really low coils and It is all I use anymore for serious vaping.

Although I have a lot of different devices that I use at different times during the day just for fun and a change for something different to hold in my hand--hahahahahah

The CF Mod does however work good for me---you just have to change the 18650 battery when it runs low.

I am retired and home most of the time and so have access to charged 18350s-----18650s------Istick-50 watts-----ego 650mahs--smoke while charging devices---and

so it really doesnot matter to me what I am using at the time for a battery source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread