Thoughts on my e-cig experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissFire

Mar 20, 2008
usa
Well originally I had ordered from dealextreme for their 36$ deal. The day that I got it, I ordered my njoy after trying out the health cig because I knew that this was an alternative.

The health cig is very disappointing. It didn't fit the charger for one thing (though they came almost fully charged, neither battery died on me) though the taste of it wasn't too bad at all. I didn't care for its look or weight though. But, it was definitely an easy and less expensive investment to 'try it out on' just as everyone suggested.

My njoy arrived this morning. This thing is awesome. I am a menthol smoker but the taste isn't that bad at all for the regular cartridges. This product is by -far- better than the cheaper version. it's an entirely different class of product. The taste is even 'smokier' than the other brand. I feel that it was worth the investment (granted i used the 20% discount on it too).

However, even with the health cig, I was able to go a full week without lighting up a regular menthol cigarette. They curved my cravings and the 'high' cartridge packs a punch. The njoy has a smoother and more realistic taste--but either way I highly advocate these products to anyone who's trying to find a healthier lifestyle or simply cut back on their usage of cigarettes.

I'm going to have to order some menthols and try those out! But my burgandy Njoy is a delight and fits into my purse and is just.. a nice piece of equipment to own. I've received a few stares and my friend who's also a heavy smoker even said she might consider getting one once she has the cash for it.

Hehe. So anyways, i'm definitely an e-smoker from now on and hopefully will get off of regular cigarettes all together. :)

windblown

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2008
USA
A few reflections of my e-smoking experience......

32 - Number of days since I started e-smoking
0 - Number of real cigs I have smoked since my first e-cig arrived
5 - Number of e-cigarette devices that I have purchased
3 - Number of e-cigarettes that I have given away because someone wanted one
4 - Number of defective parts I had to return (2 atomizers, 1 battery, 1 charger)
2 - Number of superb dealers who have gone beyond the call of duty (Njoy and heaven_gifts2007)
2 - Number of deals I would like to take back (ruyanworld on ebay and Dealextreme)
2 - Number of e-cigarettes currently in my possession
0 - Number of e-cigarettes that I own that will actually work at this moment :cry:
$599.59 - Number of USD I have spent on e-cigarettes & accessories :eek:
$18.73 - Average number of USD per day of e-smoking

grimmys cigs

Apr 15, 2008
thats great missfire!! I just got my njoy like 5-6 days ago and im loving it! i have only smoked 1cigarette since i got my njoy! and the best part, i dont even miss my newports anymore! That one cigarette i smoked was at the barbershop with my friend trying to "be down" with the boys! that was stupid! by the way those menthol njoy cartridges are not very menthol-ly . the regular flavor rocks! :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread