Thoughts on Smok Procolor 225w?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I will say, smok does color really well. I have often thought they would be best suited to tricking out your mod to look its best. IDK though maybe they use metallic paints to get that done for extra "oomph" when an explosion happens.

That is the thing with Smok mods. They tend not to be so durable. They break. They don't explode ALL the time, but probably more frequency than may mod makers. To be fair, a lot of people do buy them, it's hard to estimate perrcentages..

I would maybe investigate the geekvape ages/legend line.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: QcVaper

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Smok's QC is horrible overall, but you still might be lucky and get a good device.

Me personally, I didn't have any problems with Smok devices so far. My H-Priv, R200, Alien and G320 are still working fine. Even the Alien's paint is still in pretty good shape, except for the up/down buttons because of my wedding ring.
But I have to admit some of my friends were not so lucky with their Aliens. Theirs died after only half a year +- a few months.

So if you're willing to gamble or you can get it cheap, then go for it.

Reactions: stols001

Carl44

Jan 8, 2019
Friends don't let friends buy Smok products!

Smok is cheap garbage that is a waste of money. Get something worth having.
Hey it's you again! Yeah, i've been thinking about it because i saw some reviewers saying it's good, but if all the people here say it's horrible, then i guess i'll go for something else.

Reactions: stols001

Carl44

Jan 8, 2019
Smok's QC is horrible overall, but you still might be lucky and get a good device.

Me personally, I didn't have any problems with Smok devices so far. My H-Priv, R200, Alien and G320 are still working fine. Even the Alien's paint is still in pretty good shape, except for the up/down buttons because of my wedding ring.
But I have to admit some of my friends were not so lucky with their Aliens. Theirs died after only half a year +- a few months.

So if you're willing to gamble or you can get it cheap, then go for it.
As you said, i thought about getting it because i saw one for cheap and i searched around, looked at reviews and most of them said it was a pretty good device, so now i just wanted to make sure and asked on here. Turns out everyone basically agrees that all of smok's pretty bad so now i think i'll go for something else.

Reactions: mimöschen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread