Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Don't know the box, but the Limitless RDTA series has been well received. I don't have a Classic, I have a L+, but the primary difference is the availability of interchangeable build decks on the Classic, which is nice if you want to play around with exotic builds. It's a solid performer with great clouds, and can give good flavor once you dial in a build that works. It's a big chamber, and what I found best was a larger mass dual build Clapton/variant, and assuring the air slots are aligned with the coils. I also just let the tail of the wick hit around the top of the glass, not all the way to the bottom, and I poke the cotton in a bit in from the outer edge to allow air to get to the bottom chamber.

Oh, and you can turn the Classic into an actual rda, and it has a prebuilt factory coil option available the L+ does not.

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
was going to pick up this one, Limitless RDTA Classic Edition
to go with this mod, been wanting a surric for a LONG time Surric XR Box
Wanted to know the goods and bads to this RDTA in your own oppinions
yep seen the interchangeable decks and thought this looks interesting, means I could try new builds!, seems well worth the price tag imo, I just don't seem to get on with squeezers, had a play around with the VT squonk box I believe its called? its alright but I just don't rate it, with an RDTA I suppose you get the benefits of a tank and an RDA, no faffing about just vape it as you go along

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Only problem with the Limitless line, and true with all these top deck tanks, they can leak if you leave them on their side. I know some folks manage to wick it so that doesn't happen, but the basic design simply allows it to occur and is the one bad feature if you want something to throw in your pocket. I wouldn't do it, even if I hated the pants. Getting away from that one issue, it does offer a good experience.

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
Only problem with the Limitless line, and true with all these top deck tanks, they can leak if you leave them on their side. I know some folks manage to wick it so that doesn't happen, but the basic design simply allows it to occur and is the one bad feature if you want something to throw in your pocket. I wouldn't do it, even if I hated the pants. Getting away from that one issue, it does offer a good experience.
Yeah i don't take mine out do that won't be an issue

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread