The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Three Cheers for V4l!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by terrie1, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. terrie1

terrie1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Long story short, I had many items just sitting in my cart on my account with the smilin coupon code entered... well when I placed my order during the sale, I didnt get my 20% discount. V4L charged back the difference on my debit card! Outstanding!

2. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    Hey, that's GREAT!! Did they catch it themselves, or did you have to call them about it? Either way, good for them!

Did you try Maxx's suggestion regarding the sandpaper, and can you now use the USB charger on the new batteries?

3. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    I called them about it, but Kristy was totally helpful :) Nope I havent tried sandpaper on my shiny new purple xl, and I dont think I will. Im afraid I will scratch it :p I cant use the usb chargers, but my PCC does the job just fine overnight.

4. WolfAtTheDoor

WolfAtTheDoor Super Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2010
    texas
    sorry to barge into the topic... there's a problem with using the usb charger with the new batts? I ordered one of the new XL's a couple weeks ago and it charges fine on the USB charger i got with my kit the week before, or is it a problem with an older USB charger?

5. cbsincho

cbsincho Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2010
    Charlottesville
    I would like to say thank you also!!!!!! The couple of issues I have had, V4L resolved quickly and kindly and sent me replacements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are honestly the amazingly best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Its with all the usb chargers I have, all older, but 2 I bought from v4l, so I dont know if they changed their chargers, but apparently the NEW style 17.50 batts dont work.

7. WolfAtTheDoor

WolfAtTheDoor Super Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2010
    texas
    Hmm, that's strange, because like I said, I bought one of the 17.50 XL batteries a couple weeks ago, and the USB charger I got with my kit charges it fine, no problems at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.