trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
So here's my e-cig journey so far.
Started out with a basic starter kit three weeks ago. Consisting of an ego t battery (650 I think), basic clear tank with atty and 10ml of 18mg tobacco flavoured juice.
Found the juice had a bitter after-taste and only dulled the nic cravings for about 10 minutes.
Next I tried 24mg in blackcurrant flavour juice and found the taste and nic hit a lot better.
So after three weeks of alternating between analogs and e-cig, I've finally taken the plunge and kicked analogs out the window - almost three days ago.
I've now got two set-ups:
1). For day use. Ego-t with a Nova tank and low resistance atty. This is nice and compact and fits in my shirt pocket well.
2). For home use. Ego-v v2 mega with a Nova tank and low resistance atty. Large set up, but increased voltage is superb for a better hit.

I find I prefer the fruity type of juices, currently alternating between Blackcurrant, Cherry and Strawberry/Kiwi. 24mg nic seems the best strength for me.

Sorry If I'm rambling a bit, I'm just really pleased that I've finally found something that works for me :vapor:

jfalbanese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Westport, WA
So here's my e-cig journey so far.
Started out with a basic starter kit three weeks ago. Consisting of an ego t battery (650 I think), basic clear tank with atty and 10ml of 18mg tobacco flavoured juice.
Found the juice had a bitter after-taste and only dulled the nic cravings for about 10 minutes.
Next I tried 24mg in blackcurrant flavour juice and found the taste and nic hit a lot better.
So after three weeks of alternating between analogs and e-cig, I've finally taken the plunge and kicked analogs out the window - almost three days ago.
I've now got two set-ups:
1). For day use. Ego-t with a Nova tank and low resistance atty. This is nice and compact and fits in my shirt pocket well.
2). For home use. Ego-v v2 mega with a Nova tank and low resistance atty. Large set up, but increased voltage is superb for a better hit.

I find I prefer the fruity type of juices, currently alternating between Blackcurrant, Cherry and Strawberry/Kiwi. 24mg nic seems the best strength for me.

Sorry If I'm rambling a bit, I'm just really pleased that I've finally found something that works for me :vapor:
welcome. to your new life. enjoy the journey, feel free to share your experience. we are all in this together.:toast:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Thanks for the replies guys, it's good to know there's others I can turn to for advice.
My main reason for quitting analogs was the cost, in the UK cigs are over £7.00 a pack now (not sure of the dollar equivalent) and their due to go up again after the last budget. I was spending more on smoking than I was on running my car :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread