Three months today

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
It's been exactly three months since my last cigarette. It was an extremely strong addiction for me and I really never had serious thoughts of quitting. I loved smoking and I loved my analogs.. Then some serious medical issues came up and I was forced to quit immediately. It's been quite a journey so far and I had no idea I would love vaping so much and this community. Who knew this would turn into my new hobby? I'm learning new things everyday and enjoying my new toys and yummy juices very much. Thanks so much to everyone who has answered my posts and taught me so much. Love you ECF members. :)

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Congrats! I'm proud for you. I had a serious addiction as well, and knew if I did n't quit, I was headed for real problems. I still look at the cigarettes tempting my behind the counter. I just look at them and smirk! No, you're not! Now, if only the FDA will leave us alone. I'd sure hate to revert back.

I'm not going to take any of those %#*& drugs that makes some people commit suicide. I WILL go back to smoking first.

Edit: Make that FDA approved suicide drugs.

Last edited:

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
What's really crazy is I was so skeptical! ( hey I'm a New Yorker ) I said no way is this going to keep me from smoking. But guess what I smoked my last analog walking into a local B&M and never looked back! I did have two big cravings the first week but I held strong and didn't give in. Now when I'm around smokers.. I can't believe I used to smell like that :)

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
What's really crazy is I was so skeptical! ( hey I'm a New Yorker ) I said no way is this going to keep me from smoking. But guess what I smoked my last analog walking into a local B&M and never looked back! I did have two big cravings the first week but I held strong and didn't give in. Now when I'm around smokers.. I can't believe I used to smell like that :)

I really notice it when I get into a lift that has had smokers in it (I think you call them elevators?). I must have stunk out a lot of those when I smoked.
New Yorker eh. That's one place I've always wanted to visit. So much culture there - fashion, movies, literature.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
I really notice it when I get into a lift that has had smokers in it (I think you call them elevators?). I must have stunk out a lot of those when I smoked.
New Yorker eh. That's one place I've always wanted to visit. So much culture there - fashion, movies, literature.

Yes Kiwi,

Elevators!! I used to work in Manhattan and was up and down this old rickety elevator ten times a day to get my smoke in .. Wow I feel sorry to all who was around me then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread