The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thumbs up to Alien Visions

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by Beast of the Deep, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Beast of the Deep

Beast of the Deep Full Member

Feb 1, 2014
    PA, USA
    Hello,

I just started my journey into vaping less than a month ago (you can read about my story here). After ordering some equipment to get me started, I realized that I had overlooked that fact that it would probably be helpful to buy some e-juice as well. After searching around, I came across a bunch of reviews for "Boba's Bounty" by Alien Visions. So, long story short, I decided to give them a try. Not only was I impressed by their fast shipping (basically across the US in 2 days), I get home from work to find this written on the package I had received:

[​IMG]

Maybe it's just me, but I was genuinely blown away by the fact that someone took the time to write a nice little message/drawing on my package before sending it out. Even beyond this great, personal touch, the juice has been amazing as well. I had ordered Hype, Watermelon Overload, and Boba's Bounty; none of which have disappointed (although BB has taken me some time to warm up to in all honesty).

Kudos to Alien Visions :thumb: and keep up the great work!

- Eric (Beast)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.