Tiki Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy B

Nov 18, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
It appears to be discontinued. OP I did a sweep of stores in southern NV and only turned up one bottle of 6mg (i'm a 12 user). I have switched over to Black Calico, no menthol, but similar in taste.

BTW I downloaded their dealer list of the website to search for bottles and half of the places listed were out of business. Not sure if you tried that up north.

AxelKay

Apr 3, 2017
They never gave any explanations on why they discontinued it! My favorite juice of all time! I wish there was an aftershave with that aroma!!!
It appears to be discontinued. OP I did a sweep of stores in southern NV and only turned up one bottle of 6mg (i'm a 12 user). I have switched over to Black Calico, no menthol, but similar in taste.

BTW I downloaded their dealer list of the website to search for bottles and half of the places listed were out of business. Not sure if you tried that up north.
Is black calico the exact same minus menthol or it resembles it somehow?

Big Daddy B

Nov 18, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
They never gave any explanations on why they discontinued it! My favorite juice of all time! I wish there was an aftershave with that aroma!!!

Is black calico the exact same minus menthol or it resembles it somehow?

I feel the taste is a little bit similar minus the menthol. Give it a try, see what you think. If your coil burns too hot though, it can taste like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread