Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Some will not approve but...

Two years ago in August my wife and I started vaping...after 40+ years of smoking. The agreement was that we would have a cigar every year when we changed back to standard time. We figured that extra hour didn't count...kind of like going to Vegas.

The first year, after less than 3 months of vaping, it was OMG that's so good...eyes roll back in head.

The second year (last year) it was still pretty good, but my eyes didn't roll back in my head.

So we have purchased our cheap cigars for this Sunday. Don't get me wrong, I still have cravings, but I think I'm more curious about how I will like it more than actually looking forward to the taste.

I'll let you know how it turns out. At least it's supposed to be around 65 degrees on Sunday, so we can hang out for a while on the patio.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I love a good cigar now and then, but it has never been part of my daily smoking habit. Having said that if I'm ever on a cruise again and have the chance to grab a couple more Cubans bet your bottom dollar I will partake in a few and when I get back home will be back to no smoke for me. Especially if said cigars are dipped in cognac.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
At one point, I was smoking three or more cigars a day. I still have a large coolerdor and a couple of tupperdors that are mostly full of decent well rested and aged cigars. Now that I am smoking one or two cigars a week, I have enough cigars to last me until 2030 unless I start passing them around so folks will smoke with me. I always enjoyed a good herf!

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Well, that didn't take long. Ms. G put hers out after about 2 puffs. I coughed a bit in the beginning. Frankly it tasted like I was a kid out in the woods after getting my hands on some of my dad's smokes. Never tasted good at all. I got thru about 1/2 of it, but that was it. Guess this will be the last year for that tradition.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Well, that didn't take long. Ms. G put hers out after about 2 puffs. I coughed a bit in the beginning. Frankly it tasted like I was a kid out in the woods after getting my hands on some of my dad's smokes. Never tasted good at all. I got thru about 1/2 of it, but that was it. Guess this will be the last year for that tradition.

Since I was the one who hoped you wouldn't enjoy it, I'd say I'm sorry, but then I was taught not to lie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Maybe a bottle of Five Pawns for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread