Timeframes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Hey all, quick question! I was reading some posts in the forum and the FAQs and I wanted to check on the timeline from order placement to order delivery. I placed an order yesterday morning. My assumption was that I would have it in hand by Friday at the latest. Is that a bad assumption? With my other vapor vendor that would be assured. I checked my status and it still says "pending". That means it hasn't been started yet, right ("baking" means in progress)? I usually order new liquids on Mondays to have them before the weekend but I'm afraid that won't be the case w this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Hey all, quick question! I was reading some posts in the forum and the FAQs and I wanted to check on the timeline from order placement to order delivery. I placed an order yesterday morning. My assumption was that I would have it in hand by Friday at the latest. Is that a bad assumption? With my other vapor vendor that would be assured. I checked my status and it still says "pending". That means it hasn't been started yet, right ("baking" means in progress)? I usually order new liquids on Mondays to have them before the weekend but I'm afraid that won't be the case w this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have them by Friday. I always get mine in like 4 days. Remember she does not even make it till you order it.
Baking means that she is making it. Once you get that you should have it in two days unless your in on the west coast. I am just 5 states away and get it pretty quick. since I know its fresh it's worth the wait. and it is a great vape.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Use to be if you order on early tuesdays, you get it by saturday at the latest (this is when I use to order)..
Lately she has been veryyyyy busy and my tuesday orders don't get here till monday or tuesday of the next week.. so if you want a juice for the weekends, probably best to order the prior weekend imo..

I did a little math. I've placed 5 orders since 27 August. Based on the order numbers, she is averaging anywhere from 15 to 22 orders a day. Plus being wife and mother. Then if she decides to sleep....well, she might wanna change the banner and FAQ to read "2-4 days", at a minimum. Or she'll end up like this: :blink: or 8-o. But while she's baking, I picture this: :banana:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I did a little math. I've placed 5 orders since 27 August. Based on the order numbers, she is averaging anywhere from 15 to 22 orders a day. Plus being wife and mother. Then if she decides to sleep....well, she might wanna change the banner and FAQ to read "2-4 days", at a minimum. Or she'll end up like this: :blink: or 8-o. But while she's baking, I picture this: :banana:

LMAOOOOOOO SLEEP WHAT IS SLEEP????? LOLLLLLLL
Smooches
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread