The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Timeframes?

Discussion in 'Ms T's Bakery' started by IndustrialAction, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    Hey all, quick question! I was reading some posts in the forum and the FAQs and I wanted to check on the timeline from order placement to order delivery. I placed an order yesterday morning. My assumption was that I would have it in hand by Friday at the latest. Is that a bad assumption? With my other vapor vendor that would be assured. I checked my status and it still says "pending". That means it hasn't been started yet, right ("baking" means in progress)? I usually order new liquids on Mondays to have them before the weekend but I'm afraid that won't be the case w this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Crimmy

Crimmy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Gainesville, GA USA
    You should have them by Friday. I always get mine in like 4 days. Remember she does not even make it till you order it.
    Baking means that she is making it. Once you get that you should have it in two days unless your in on the west coast. I am just 5 states away and get it pretty quick. since I know its fresh it's worth the wait. and it is a great vape.

3. siouxsie

siouxsie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
  4. Sylvie

Sylvie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2010
    USA
    Use to be if you order on early tuesdays, you get it by saturday at the latest (this is when I use to order)..
    Lately she has been veryyyyy busy and my tuesday orders don't get here till monday or tuesday of the next week.. so if you want a juice for the weekends, probably best to order the prior weekend imo..

5. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    thanks for the assistance

6. siouxsie

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    I did a little math. I've placed 5 orders since 27 August. Based on the order numbers, she is averaging anywhere from 15 to 22 orders a day. Plus being wife and mother. Then if she decides to sleep....well, she might wanna change the banner and FAQ to read "2-4 days", at a minimum. Or she'll end up like this: :blink: or 8-o. But while she's baking, I picture this: :banana:

7. radicalfrog

radicalfrog Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2009
    Boothbay Harbor Maine
    LMAOOOOOOO SLEEP WHAT IS SLEEP????? LOLLLLLLL
    Smooches
    Ms T

8. siouxsie

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    You have the best job. I bet it's really fun creating that stuff, even if it's hectic right now.

9. radicalfrog

radicalfrog Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2009
    Boothbay Harbor Maine
    Oh yes I sure do! Even though I might not sleep much I still LOVE what I do!

Smooches
    Ms T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.