Tiramisu, Coconut, Hypnotic Mist from FSUSA- All awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
Just like the title says, I'm loving all 3 of these vapes and will be ordering much more of them.

Coconut is great for a mild vape- a relatively soft throat hit with a cool, refreshing flavor.

Tiramisu (I may be spelling this wrong- I R not a smart boy) is probably my favorite of the three- excellent throat hit (even as a 60/40 pg/vg blend) great vapor, tastes just like the tasty treat for which it's named.

Hypnotic Mist- really great throat hit...I have no idea how to describe the taste, but it's wonderful. It doesn't really taste like anything I've ever had before in any context...it's a light taste, with faint hints of cotton candy and grapefruit (this may sound like a gross combo, but they are very faint hints and go well together). Maybe someone else could give a better description of it...but it's awesome.

Again, all of these liquids were ordered as a 60/40 PG/VG blend, so your throat hit may vary depending on what mix you prefer.

As a side note, I also received some Caramel Apple from them as a free sample- the flavor is great, but the throat hit is a bit harsh and not much vapor production- not sure what pg/vg blend they used for the sample...so if you order with less PG and more VG here, you may like this more. Like I said, great flavor.

Anyway, I've been pretty happy with everything FSUSA has sent me thus far, definitely a highly recommended supplier!

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
Hmmm....Ok, changed my mind on Caramel Apple...it's really, really good. I filled one of my good cartos up with it (Gold Label Premium Cartos from CigEasy) and it's a much better vape. When I said I wasn't crazy about it, I had been vaping it from an unused generic carto that I had lying around unopened. It's amazing what a difference a higher-end cartomizer can make. Literally every single one of my liquids taste markedly better out of the Gold Labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread