Tis the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
Alright alright, the season of pumpkin everything is here!! I for one cant wait for it all year then over do it right away. For example, the other day for breakfast; pumpkin flavored bagel, pumpkin cream cheese, with you guessed it pumpkin coffee. OMG WAY too much pumpkin. But i was sitting there thinkin dude, a pumpkin vape would be awesome right now. But again, way too much pumpkin!! That made me think who makes the best of the best SEASONAL VAPES?? Which includes pumpkin of course but also Egg Nogg, Pepermint Candy, or Candy Cane. Any other Christmas vapes I'm leavin out? Or even Thanksgiving?? OR maybe Halloween, like my favorite candy, Candy Corn??!!! Gimme your thoughts......or do you not like seasonal vapes???? if not, why not??
And GO!!:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::facepalm:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Two of my favorites just happen to be on sale this week at The Vapor Room. That would be Pumpkin Spice and Graham Cracker. You start at $10.00 for 30 ml bottles here: Flavors of the Week! Those flavors will be up through Sunday.

Use code THANKYOU to whack another 10% off your order.

Ground shipping is also on sale this week - only $2.00 for USPS first class. The reduced shipping price is automatic at checkout.

If you have never ordered from TVR before I would suggest not getting added flavor on a first order. Their stuff is pretty intense to begin with, and it only seems to get stronger as it ages.

ETA: If you are a first time customer you get a free 15 ml bottle of your choice too. (They have a great gingerbread...) See the Sales/Free Stuff page for more info about that, but you put your info for the free bottle in the comments box at checkout for flavor, PG/VG ratio and nic level.

Every order gets a free 3 ml sample too. You can even do flavor requests for that one. (There's always Apple Pie. Or Peppermint. Waffle is a seasonal thing for me too.) lol

Last edited:

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
I love pumpkin!!! .. maybe a little too much. Went to Trader Joe's last night for the first time and went a little overboard...

Pumpkin.jpg

...with that being said, I ordered a 50ml bottle of Pumpkin Pie e-liquid from Zeus Ejuicehttp://www.zeusejuice.com/delicious-desserts/pumpkin-pie-eliquid-flavor

Based on reviews, it looks promising, and is also 30% off for the month of October! I will post my opinion once I receive it!

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
I love pumpkin!!! .. maybe a little too much. Went to Trader Joe's last night for the first time and went a little overboard...

View attachment 381230

...with that being said, I ordered a 50ml bottle of Pumpkin Pie e-liquid from Zeus Ejuicehttp://www.zeusejuice.com/delicious-desserts/pumpkin-pie-eliquid-flavor

Based on reviews, it looks promising, and is also 30% off for the month of October! I will post my opinion once I receive it!
Thats a Lotta pumpkin!!! Pls let me kno how ur pumpkin juice is

Sent from Tapatlk jacked up msg apologizes........ Note3

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Just got my first order of Zues Juice. Flavors are fantastic! The Pecan Praline has a great pecan flavor. Topped it off with some of their Cheesecake this morning. Voila! Pecan Cheesecake heaven! I'll be ordering more.

Glad you like Zeus! It will be my first time trying them out! Wish there was more threads about them on here! (sorry to hijack!)

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
So after a couple days with Zeus Juice's Pumpkin Pie, IMO its not exactly that. I get tons of spice, with clove being the heaviest on the inhale. The juice is also almost sickening sweet (and I like sweet!)....hardly any pumpkin flavor or cinnamon...but its vapeable in small doses, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread