Tisane de l'Amour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Is it a recipe if it uses commercial eliquids already prepared? I hope so. Mixing my juices is about all I ever do. Even if an eliquid is good enough to vape on its own, I'll use it to amend some bland sample I have, or to tweak another flavor, whatever.

I got the idea for Tisane d'Amour from the movie "Le Divorce". Kate Hudson has an affair with a sleazy older guy who is an in-law of her married sister. Lying in bed one afternoon, he suggests to her that they share a "tisane d'amour", which is a tea made of rose petals, orange water and mint leaves. He tells her "it perfumes the juices".

As the song says, "je suis seule ce soir", so I can't test the purported effects. Lovers try it and report back here. The mixture, equal parts:

Rose
Orange dreamsickle
Spearmint or pillow mint

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Rose is a pretty nice flavor in my opinion.

I use some locally sourced rose flavoring with a bit of TPA vanilla swirl, ELP mint, some menthol, and a touch of TPA sweet cream + a bit of sweetener. Tastes just like shisha.

I think the only way for this tisane vape to work as intended is to use the real organic ingredients as much as possible. Artificial flavorings won't have the effect. I use Virgin Vapor for this blend only, since VV is too expensive, for me anyway, to use on a regular basis.

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
I think the only way for this tisane vape to work as intended is to use the real organic ingredients as much as possible. Artificial flavorings won't have the effect. I use Virgin Vapor for this blend only, since VV is too expensive, for me anyway, to use on a regular basis.

I've got rose, orange creamsicle (CAP), and TPA spearmint sitting here. I'm gonna try and mix them up with a touch of sweet cream and some sweetener to see how it turns out. I haven't really tried the organic flavorings as yet, but my next step is to find a vendor with a bunch of them and start experimenting lol.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Okay, if I try this will my feminine side come out and take over? The orange and mint are okay but I'm not sure my taste buds are up for rose flavored anything. Tuit suiete!

Well, since both he and she are supposed to partake, hopefully it won't cause anything to take over, and will just contribute to the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread