Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The titan is an even bigger aromamizer plus with a wacky “LEGO like” build deck that is capable of handling triple or even quad coils iirc.

It should have even more room than the aromamizer plus, and lots of room means you can make som seriously large diameter coils. You don’t have to of course but you can.

The big question I guess is what sort of vape do you want? That much tank implies big cloud DL, but that may or may not be what you’re looking for so I’m not sure what kind of advice to give.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Even closed down the Titan has massive airflow.

I use mine mostly for the juice burner novelty factor of it with a pair of AVS Framed Staples (4mm ID 7 wrap).

I've run a triple and even a quad build once, but those are such a PiTA for wicking & maintenance so I stick with a dual build on the postless or velocity deck.

The Plus is my goto RTA for flavor and performance.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
The titan is an even bigger aromamizer plus with a wacky “LEGO like” build deck that is capable of handling triple or even quad coils iirc.

It should have even more room than the aromamizer plus, and lots of room means you can make som seriously large diameter coils. You don’t have to of course but you can.

The big question I guess is what sort of vape do you want? That much tank implies big cloud DL, but that may or may not be what you’re looking for so I’m not sure what kind of advice to give.
I'm looking for a good cloud I've tried bigger diameter I've tried triple I've tried a huge single framed staple and not quite getting the cloud I'm looking for.

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm looking for a good cloud I've tried bigger diameter I've tried triple I've tried a huge single framed staple and not quite getting the cloud I'm looking for.
Are you using max vg, for big white fluffy clouds you need max vg and would get better results from an rda. Bigger atty doesn't necessarily mean bigger clouds.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
There’s one I’ve tried that might work for you given the size of that RTA. Really large diameter high wrap count high ohm coils set in multiples to bring the ohms down again. You wind up with several multi ohm coils that together come out to under an ohm as a group. They eat non trivial amounts of power and suck a great deal of juice. Big cloud needs lots of juice though. You won’t get away from that one.
Like everything they have their issues. Large thin wire coils are more fragile and difficult to wrap. Also lots of big coils means lots of wick so thinning of the wick ends needs to be done. You get a vape that is not that unlike a mesh coil.
I used to do these but have moved recently to squonking a profile in TC using hand cut mesh 200 SS screen. Quite similar.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
There’s one I’ve tried that might work for you given the size of that RTA. Really large diameter high wrap count high ohm coils set in multiples to bring the ohms down again. You wind up with several multi ohm coils that together come out to under an ohm as a group. They eat non trivial amounts of power and suck a great deal of juice. Big cloud needs lots of juice though. You won’t get away from that one.
Like everything they have their issues. Large thin wire coils are more fragile and difficult to wrap. Also lots of big coils means lots of wick so thinning of the wick ends needs to be done. You get a vape that is not that unlike a mesh coil.
I used to do these but have moved recently to squonking a profile in TC using hand cut mesh 200 SS screen. Quite similar.
Thanks I'll play around with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread