Title edited [CLOSED] Unregistered Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

moresalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Tucson,Az
It was the mini bully (SS wide bore is what it's called, I think).

Let see if this works.... image.jpg

Yea, ok, I stood on my head to take the pic. And it really doesn't do it justice.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
JUST POSTED THIS ON FACEBOOK

BULLY TIPS ON SALE PLUS REAL DAMASCUS GOING UP ON WEBSITE

HAVE A GREAT DAY BULLIES!!!!!!

Good Morning Bullies!!!

If you ordered a New Damascus Bully Tip, They are done and shipped as of TODAY!!!!

If you did not get a chance to snag one, I will be putting 10 Damascus tips up on our website WITHIN THE HOUR!!!!. These tips received a lot of attention so they probably will find good homes quickly.

Many of you know the intense amount of work that goes into each of our Bully Tips. Given the time that goes into each tip we are not able to discount our tips too often but to celebrate the new Damascus Bully Tips at Bull Box mods, all our regular Bully tips will be ON SALE!!!!

Look for new Bully Tips and our new Damascus tips up within the hour at Bull Box mods.

REAL DAMASCUS WIDE BORE BULLY TIP SPECS

-Real Damascus Steel

-Counterbored (funneled to get juice to your atty)

-The Damascus tip uses a high quality stainless core to protect from oxidation. The outside also sealed and you will be able to send in if it ever needs to be resealed.

-1/4" unstepped bore, you can't get any bigger

-.55 outside diameter and .7 overall length

-Stainless steel inner core

-Dual O-rings

TIPS GO LIVE SHORTLY!

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
That's very nice of you to say hga1c.

Been very very busy putting together the final bottom button for the mech mod. I am pretty happy with it but it has taken far too much of my time lately as I am sure many have noticed.

Anyways, we are going to do a large release tonight. Well over 20 tips of all sorts. I am sure we will have something that will catch your eye. Release stars around 8:15pm pacific. Check Facebook for more details.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
BULL BOX MODS TIP SALE

We had a major lathe malfunction that put production down for a couple days, but we still owe our customers a sale, so its gonna be a big one

Part One of tonight's sale starts in about a half hour and this is a preview. This first batch includes many of our newer tip model, the Wide Bore Custom in either a ming or hourglass. There are also a few shorties thrown in the mix! This release starts at 2:30pm pacific, nice and early for our East coast fans!!!

Part 2 of tonight's release will start around 8:00pm pacific and will include mhttps://www.bullboxmods.comany/ of our m3 Damascus and mokume gane wide bore tips!

MANY OF TONIGHT'S BULLY TIPS WILL BE DISCOUNTED!!

WWW.BULLBOXMODS.COM

WE WILL NEVER FORGET TO THANK THOSE OF YOU WHO SING OUR PRAISES, WE KNOW THAT ONE CUSTOMER CAN MAKE OR BREAK A BUSINESS SO PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT OUR WORK, WE CANNOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH

a9f8515917048175443f8ddce129b2f2.jpg

d6fc809c37b5ca31429aded18abc33b6.jpg
fb76c00cf536c6e46e37955494d42693.jpg

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
Time to get this thread heated up!

We are starting our cyber monday sale tonight! This first batch is the best of the best...Metal composite and Trustone wide bore mings!

Our wide bore mings are the hardest tips to make..and the nicest to use...point blank! There is nothing more comfortable than this style and its technically impossible to get a larger bore in a tip without it being stepped (smaller to larger). Our bore is all one size all the way through 1/4

ALL of our tips sport a double O-Ring Stem....AIRTIGHT fit to whatever you wanna throw at it

Last but not least, there are no better looking tips, anywhere

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
Hi All! Anyone know if more tips are going up soon? (Would love to snag a wide bore, or that hourglass shape is GORG!)

Also - I noticed there isn't an option for custom tips on the site anymore, are you not doing that anymore?

Hey D-wagon!!

Happy holidays everyone!!!!

No more customs...for now anyway

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
GET A BULLY TIP AT OUR LOWEST PRICES YET!
DECEMBER 3-5TH ONLY

Stone Wide Bore Bully tip regular price $35
SALE PRICE $30.00

Metal composite Wide Bore Bully Tips regular price $40.00
SALE PRICE $35.00

ALL CUSTOM MINGS ALSO ON SALE!!!

WHEN YOU BUY ANY TWO TIPS YOU WILL GET $5 OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!!!

You cannot get a piece of usable vaping art for a better price, many of our customers know the hours put into sanding and polishing these tiny drip tips. The vaping community has been so good to us, this is our chance to say thank you. We will be releasing new inventory over the next couple days, so keep an eye on our Facebook page to see what will release next.

Please help us reach new vapers looking for high end vaping products by sharing our link and pictures with your friends, our success rests completely on our customers' approval, anything you can do to share our work is appreciated.

</title> <meta name="robots" content="index,follow" /> <meta name="GOOGLEBOT" content="INDEX, FOLLOW" /> <script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="//a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread