Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Congratulations Iowa Gal!

The pattern on mine is subtle but that's what I wanted.

Quality tip :thumb:

13892442977_dc739ab83a_o.jpg

Last edited:

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
Good morning Bullies & Bullettes. I slept until 10 this morning, it was fantasmaglorious! Also I just wanted to say that a KFL+ with a micro coil & cotton is a lovely little set up. It won't replace my carto tanks until it absolutely has to, but it is totally vapeable. ;)

Edit: Oh yeah, and there's no sub ohm'ing here. 2.0ohms @ 4.2V. I'm a sucker for a cool vape. :p

Last edited:

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Good morning Bullies & Bullettes. I slept until 10 this morning, it was fantasmaglorious! Also I just wanted to say that a KFL+ with a micro coil & cotton is a lovely little set up. It won't replace my carto tanks until it absolutely has to, but it is totally vapeable. ;)

Edit: Oh yeah, and there's no sub ohm'ing here. 2.0ohms @ 4.2V. I'm a sucker for a cool vape. :p

I do a 28ga 10 wrap vertical 1.4 ohms, awesome vape...

Glad you're likin' it Drew :)

SlaughterhouseV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
TN
Welcome back around Jacoji. :)

Drew - Glad you're liking the KFL+s. I'll try and keep an eye out and let you know when they're back in places that aren't jacked up on prices. Also keep in mind the actual Russian 91%s from Kebo are quite nice as well. Aside from a few RDAs all I use are Kayfun Lite Plus v2s and Russian 91%s anymore. Though I'm not using cotton as much anymore. Been back on an Ekowool kick for awhile. Single 28 gauge Kanthal or Hotwires microcoil. Think I'm going to build a parallel coil for one of them this weekend and see how I like that on one.

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
As the day has worn on, I've fallen more in love with this little KFL & cotton. I reckon there was a break in period, now it taste spot on to how my cartos taste. I like it so much in fact that I went ahead & ordered a Russian 91%. The only KFL+'s I could find in stock were on eBay, I wasn't in love with the idea of paying a $30 mark up so I figured I'll give the Russian a go.

The only negative so far is that this particular KFL doesn't seem to like the connections on all but 2 of my devices. I can only get it to fire on my Provari & Mamu Max. I hope I have better luck with the Russian. If my assumption is correct the center pin on the KFL isn't adjustable? It looks like the center pin holds the deck together and to loosen it when affect the deck.

I could never get along with silica or Ekowool because all but one of my juices are mentholated. And with silica or the like, all I ever tasted was the menthol. Don't even get me started on my strong dislike of SS wicking. :mad:

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
As the day has worn on, I've fallen more in love with this little KFL & cotton. I reckon there was a break in period, now it taste spot on to how my cartos taste. I like it so much in fact that I went ahead & ordered a Russian 91%. The only KFL+'s I could find in stock were on eBay, I wasn't in love with the idea of paying a $30 mark up so I figured I'll give the Russian a go.

The only negative so far is that this particular KFL doesn't seem to like the connections on all but 2 of my devices. I can only get it to fire on my Provari & Mamu Max. I hope I have better luck with the Russian. If my assumption is correct the center pin on the KFL isn't adjustable? It looks like the center pin holds the deck together and to loosen it when affect the deck.

I could never get along with silica or Ekowool because all but one of my juices are mentholated. And with silica or the like, all I ever tasted was the menthol. Don't even get me started on my strong dislike of SS wicking. :mad:

Depending on what version Russian the positive pin is adjustable (screwed into the deck screw) or spring loaded...

Cheddar_Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
NW Georgia
Drewbie do, when I've had connection issues, I have loosened the screw enough to make contact. Keep in mind when re tightening, if it makes the block twist, it will create a hard short. Like Slaught was saying, I use nothing but kayfuns, with the exception of a couple of drippers. Oh, and I highly recommend the SOV kayfun dripper conversion....works beautifully. Long time Jacoji! Hope everyone is doing well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
Drewbie do, when I've had connection issues, I have loosened the screw enough to make contact. Keep in mind when re tightening, if it makes the block twist, it will create a hard short. Like Slaught was saying, I use nothing but kayfuns, with the exception of a couple of drippers. Oh, and I highly recommend the SOV kayfun dripper conversion....works beautifully. Long time Jacoji! Hope everyone is doing well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Cheddar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread