To all my friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
To all who read this: I am sorry my friends, but I have to leave ECF behind, possibly forever :'( it is no longer possible for me to continue to be a regular on this site, for several reasons (industry conflicts, personal issues, time constraints, etc.). I am still contributing to the vaping community in other places and will continue to do so as long as I am alive, but I can no longer do so here.

I will still be checking back and lurking from time to time, so if anyone reading this wants to get ahold of me please PM me. I truly hope to hear from some of you. I will keep my account open and active for a while in case anyone wants to get ahold of me.

Thank you all for being such a huge support to me, and to everyone else here. Peace out vapers!

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you everyone :)

Wow, I'm surprised someone can't take a few minutes to relax and peruse. I work 12hr. Days and come home to a madhouse with 8 people around minimum.
ECF has been my link to sanity for over 2 years.

Please be safe and say hi when you can stop by. :)

Crxess, I wish it were that simple. Suffice it to say that it doesn't matter how much I work, it matters where. There are rules here that I can no longer abide by and be both an honest person and contributing member at the same time (hint: the "industry conflicts" part is the most important reason I have to go...).

I will stop in when I can :)

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes puff go poofy :cry: for now anyways... I just really wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone here before I go, instead of just taking off... and I know what you meant ;) thank you Rickajho :)

And thank you Flamingo Tutu (I got your name right this time!), I will miss you too :( and everyone else here as well. I really wish I could stick around, but life does that sometimes.. I hope I see some of you along the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread