The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

To all my friends...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by dragonpuff, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dragonpuff

dragonpuff Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

To all who read this: I am sorry my friends, but I have to leave ECF behind, possibly forever :'( it is no longer possible for me to continue to be a regular on this site, for several reasons (industry conflicts, personal issues, time constraints, etc.). I am still contributing to the vaping community in other places and will continue to do so as long as I am alive, but I can no longer do so here.

I will still be checking back and lurking from time to time, so if anyone reading this wants to get ahold of me please PM me. I truly hope to hear from some of you. I will keep my account open and active for a while in case anyone wants to get ahold of me.

Thank you all for being such a huge support to me, and to everyone else here. Peace out vapers!

2. NOVA jon

NOVA jon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2014
    Northern virginia
    Good luck and be safe

3. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Wow, I'm surprised someone can't take a few minutes to relax and peruse. I work 12hr. Days and come home to a madhouse with 8 people around minimum.
    ECF has been my link to sanity for over 2 years.

Please be safe and say hi when you can stop by. :)

4. Ryedan

Ryedan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    All the best to you and yours dragonpuff.

And Merry Christmas and a great new year :)

5. dragonpuff

Thank you everyone :)

Crxess, I wish it were that simple. Suffice it to say that it doesn't matter how much I work, it matters where. There are rules here that I can no longer abide by and be both an honest person and contributing member at the same time (hint: the "industry conflicts" part is the most important reason I have to go...).

I will stop in when I can :)

6. DrMA

DrMA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2013
    Seattle area
    Best wishes, dragonpuff. I will miss your posts.

7. dragonpuff

Thank you Doctor :) I will miss yours as well (and I have..). Keep fighting the good fight my man! :vapor: I'll still be pushing as hard as everyone here, just from somewhere else :)

8. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    :blink: Puffy go poofy?

That was a like of support (I know about the "industry" thing), not a like that you are going under the radar. :(

9. FlamingoTutu

FlamingoTutu Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains
    Good luck dragonpuff. I'm sorry you feel you have to go, and I do get it, but it's unfortunate. Best of luck to you, you will be missed.

10. dragonpuff

Yes puff go poofy :cry: for now anyways... I just really wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone here before I go, instead of just taking off... and I know what you meant ;) thank you Rickajho :)

And thank you Flamingo Tutu (I got your name right this time!), I will miss you too :( and everyone else here as well. I really wish I could stick around, but life does that sometimes.. I hope I see some of you along the way :)

11. TyPie

TyPie Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2013
    New Joisey (aka NJ)
    All the best......may the force remain with you.

12. dragonpuff

Thank you :) I am lacking in the force, but luckily I have the Schwartz :D I shall survive...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.