to increace or not? help please!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
I'm looking to increase vapor and throat hit. currently I use the vision spinner and a T3S clearo with the 2.5 Ohm's and 18ml nic level. it works pretty good but I still feel like I'm not totally satisfied. I'm not financially ready to move up and I'm not ready to start rebuilding quite yet, I need to learn more. do you think nicotine level alone would help achieve my goal?;) thanks in advance for the help :vapor:

I'm looking to increase vapor and throat hit. currently I use the vision spinner and a T3S clearo with the 2.5 Ohm's and 18ml nic level. it works pretty good but I still feel like I'm not totally satisfied. I'm not financially ready to move up and I'm not ready to start rebuilding quite yet, I need to learn more. do you think nicotine level alone would help achieve my goal?;) thanks in advance for the help :vapor:

From what I've seen vapor is increased with more VG and more airflow. I got a Trident clone and it chucks the vapor. RDAs are way easier to set up then the videos my seem. I don't even go below 1.5 ohms with my coils and it is like a fog machine on a vamo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
I just looked up the trident clone and it looks awesome and pretty easy to work with but then I would have to buy an meter reader too, right? Then I might as well get a vv/vw, right? It all boils down to $... trying to wait cuz I have a bday mid December :) ... but I so badly wanna make my next move... more more more

Last edited:
I just looked up the trident clone and it looks awesome and pretty easy to work with but then I would have to buy an meter reader too, right? Then I might as well get a vv/vw, right? It all boils down to $... trying to wait cuz I have a bday mid December :) ... but I so badly wanna make my next move... more more more

I use a vamo, which I got for about $30. In my opinion nothing beats it especially for the money. I use it to measure ohms. For $50 you can get pretty much the best vape you'll get anywhere else. I just tried a Provari this past week and it is more solid then the vamo, but it capes the same. I also have a nemesis clone and it is great, but I normally use it with a kick which basically is no different from the Vamo.

The only thing I haven't tried is a smoktecch rsst. I don't like regular cartos because the draw is too tight. The flavor is better in the iClear 16, but the caper is poor. I never had luck with others like the kangers, or iClear 30 because of leaking.

I hope that helps

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
I would suggest getting a bottle of 24mg in your same flavor and mix some in your 18mg juice until you can find a comfortable level. If you mix 24 and 18 half and half will give you 21 mg and that might do it for you. If not vape the 24mg straight. More PG and more nic can both help increase throat hit. More VG will increase vapor but decrease throat hit some.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Hi notwithnsa! Vamo seems to be what I would like. Does every thing I need right?
**Question on checking ohms- using the vamo means I would have to put the newly built coild in something to test it right? I mean it would have to be installed in the atty first? I've seen metervreadersbwithvtwo little 'wands' that getvplaced on coil to check- is that done prior to installation or after as well? (Are you LAUGHING at me right now???) I am not electrically savvy in the least-can ya tell? :)
Question bout ohm's with my spinner set up-I'm using 2.0 to 2.8 ohm coils with my spinner usually at 4 to 4.4 volts and get the best flavor so far there. But- is there a reason you might suggest a lower ohm coil and what voltage works best there for vapor production and TH? I know its all subjective so I'm asking for your experience rather than a fact :)
GaryInTexas-hello there :) I got myself some 24 and vaped it at full strength. At first it was good. Only a little more TH and better flavor-stronger. However-it is making me a bit lightheaded and avtad sick to my stomach- I am going to do as you suggested and mix to getbit a little more in the middle of 24 & 18. I notice with juice from local shop 'imperial hookah' brand the vapor production is good but flavor depends-some are more muted or out right icky but I'm only able to get nic level 16 with that... huh... I'm so not ready to DIY juice. But are there any suggestions on adding (nic, flavor alone, vg alone?) OOOOOOO IDEA. can I add a 100% vg liquid 0 nic to a premixed high level nic to add vapor production as well as using it to cut my nic level a bit? Ugh-did thst make sense? I would like to achieve 21 nic level :) man- I love vaping but had no idea how much you can fiddle to customize. Its a full blown hobby already :)

I am 1 hour shy of 57 daus analog free right now! Woooohoooooo

I really want that vamo... And the Trident clone :)

What kind of non drip system do either of ya use (if any) while your out n about or rebuilding you main atty)
Thanks again for all your input :)

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
You can add some VG to your juice to cut the nic but you will be weakening your flavor also. When you get into DIY you can of course hit whatever nic target you want but if you have not done a ton of reading on this DIY forum I would not recommend you start doctoring your juice yet. DIY can be simple but handling the nic base is not something to play with. I think my best advice would be to find a better vape store in your area that mixes their own juice on site and have them make a couple of samples for you to dial in your desired nic and flavor levels. They can probably get you where you want to be quicker and cheaper than you could at this point. Not trying to discourage but just want to emphasize safety first.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
From what I've seen vapor is increased with more VG and more airflow. I got a Trident clone and it chucks the vapor. RDAs are way easier to set up then the videos my seem. I don't even go below 1.5 ohms with my coils and it is like a fog machine on a vamo.

can you use a vision spinner with a tank like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread