Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I have been doing some experimenting here the past couple weeks. What for? Well I have been trying to come up with that perfect Ms T's Sweetner that y'all can add to your own juices. My question is..... Would that be something y'all would be interested in? What I would do is just sell the sweetner ...NO VG/PG just plain ole sweetner. To add as much or little as y'all like. 1 drop goes a LONG LONG WAY LOL. If y'all think it would be something you would like....I will put it on the site. Cast your vote today!

Smooches To Ya
Ms T

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I voted yes. I would like to experiment on a few. But if one drop would sweeten a lot of juice, like more than the medium and large sizes you sell, I'm not sure how practical it would be. What's the appropriate range, like how many drops/mL or drops per 10mL or 15mL or whatever it is? Or if it is too powerful, would we dilute it with something?

I'm thinking for starters I'd like that option for the coffee flavors, like BF.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
I'd buy some but her comment: "1 drop goes a LONG LONG WAY LOL" kinda scares me. I don't want to add a drop and then get blasted by it. If it was watered-down or something so that you could play around with the drops a bit more, then I'd be more apt to get some. There are a lot of juices out there in the vaping world that I would enjoy a lot more if the sweetness was bumped up a bit.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I'd buy some but her comment: "1 drop goes a LONG LONG WAY LOL" kinda scares me. I don't want to add a drop and then get blasted by it. If it was watered-down or something so that you could play around with the drops a bit more, then I'd be more apt to get some. There are a lot of juices out there in the vaping world that I would enjoy a lot more if the sweetness was bumped up a bit.

That's what I was trying to say in my post. I'd need to know how much juice 1 drop would sweeten. If it's more than 5 mL, it would need to be cut with something. That I can do, I just need to know before I buy it.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
I voted yes but, in all honesty I probably wouldn't buy it since I can't stand sweetners with that aftertaste that the majority of them have.. EZsweet doesn't have one so I'm happy with it and therefore have no reason to try anything else... But I am sure to run out one day and well if I happen to be making a juice order from ya at the time than I see no reason to not add and try your sweetner to cart depending on price..

Okay now I am totally wondering how the heck you make our juices taste sweet if you don't use any sweetner in all but two juices!! magic?? lol

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Ms T, if you're looking for someone to try it out, please let me know. I just received my first package today and love all of the flavors I've tried so far (I'll add reviews once I get through them all) BUT I think I need sweetener. I don't know why but I feel like I need that extra kick. Maybe it is because it is after lunch and I'm looking for a sweet fix but I know that when I was vaping some of them, I wished I could just turn the sweetness factor up a notch or two.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I will be adding to the site here tonight. It will be $3 a 6ml bottle and you use just ONE (1) drop at a time. For instance if you have a 6ml bottle just drop 1 drop and see if you like it and if need more add another. This stuff is strong so you only need one drop at a time. 1 drop is like a teaspoon of sugar

Smooches
Ms T

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I thought about suggesting an option on some of her flavors to "add sweetener," but that would be much more problematic for her than giving us this option, except we're not mix-masters. Of my flavors, only a few come to mind that could use sweetener, and they are BFC, Pear, CinDanBan, Mango. Too sweet is Tropical Punch.

Bobbye

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
DE
Thanks! I got my order today and if life calms down I'll play with the sweetener tomorrow. I never realized I had such a sweet tooth! Normally I avoid desserts, etc. but when I started vaping the beginning of the month all I've been able to think of is I need more sweet in the juices I try.

The first thing I tried in today's order was the VC -- I think I'm in love!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread