To Zamplebox or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting on my second box. The first one was impressive. I ordered the standard five bottle subscription. I got 7 bottles totalling 65 ml. With one exception, they were all high quality juices that dollar wise wold have cost quite a bit more to purchase separately. So it was a good value for the cost.

A few of the juices were very interesting and I would never have tried them otherwise, as I had never heard of them. A few were good but not the type of thing I normally vape. There was only one that disappointed me.

Everyone has a different experience however.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
So I am really considering trying Zamplebox but I would like to know if there are some vendors with great sample packages. If you know of some great sample deals chime in. Trying to sample a lot but at a price that makes sense! Thank all!

I would like to do Zamplebox myself, it looks like it would be a nice, fun, cost effective way to try new flavors. The HUGE problem for me is that they don't allow you to select the nic level. As I EXCLUSIVELY vape 18mg nic, this is a deal breaker. Otherwise, I don't think it would be a bad service to try.

HTH

Cromeus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSJ, BC, Canada
I googled this wondering about shipping to Canada, never found an answer trolling through pages here - yes they ship to Canada, for an additional $20 fee, and give you a disclaimer saying that if it's seized, you're out your $65

EDIT: Whoops, had two ZB threads open and posted on the wrong one

Last edited:

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I would like to do Zamplebox myself, it looks like it would be a nice, fun, cost effective way to try new flavors. The HUGE problem for me is that they don't allow you to select the nic level. As I EXCLUSIVELY vape 18mg nic, this is a deal breaker. Otherwise, I don't think it would be a bad service to try.

HTH

Keep an eye on them for January, in one email they said 18mg would be available then.

I got a box this time, 6 bottles, about 65ml total. I like most of the flavors I got, but none enough that I'd go out and buy more of it. Well, I'd buy more of the Niquid Smooththol, but I already have two menthols that I like a lot that are much less expensive. The only one I didn't like is the tobacco one (5ml), and that's not because it's bad, I just don't like tobacco flavors in general. I'm not sure if I'll continue with them in the future. If they'd allow more customization, like no menthol or no tobacco options, I'd be more likely to continue.

Crytsr1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Monmouth, il
I just signed up today. But I contacted 3 of my vapeing friends and we are splitting it 3 ways, $10 a month and we all get to try the juice it seems like a great way to try stuff we may never even think of trying at a reasonable price. And for the most part we all like different types of flavors so it may work out well. I would spend at least $20 to drive to a not so local shop to maybe get to try a juice that is different than the last time I was at that shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread