Tobacco Bottle shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL4CK

Oct 6, 2018
Hi and welcome BL4,

Are you in the UK/EU?
What type of tobacco flavour(s) do you enjoy? - sweet, dry, pipe, basic, green, heavy, smokey, ashy, earthy?
Have you tried any of the offerings from Darkstar?
Do you have a favorite retail or DIY tobacco profile you are trying to replicate?

Cheers
I
Thank you for the reply.

I'm in the UK but don't have any qualms about ordering from abroad.

As for the Tobacco flavour/retailer I have a favourite one but I can't for the life of me remember the name or find it anywhere.

I purchased it about 2 if not 3 years ago when my old workplace introduced a smoking ban. It was in a 50ml square matte black glass bottle with a glass pipette dropper. It was a long the lines of Tobacco flavour with smoked cream, vanilla and bourbon. So if I can get one similar to the above I will be a happy man

I hope this helps.

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Thank you for the reply.

I'm in the UK but don't have any qualms about ordering from abroad.

As for the Tobacco flavour/retailer I have a favourite one but I can't for the life of me remember the name or find it anywhere.

I purchased it about 2 if not 3 years ago when my old workplace introduced a smoking ban. It was in a 50ml square matte black glass bottle with a glass pipette dropper. It was a long the lines of Tobacco flavour with smoked cream, vanilla and bourbon. So if I can get one similar to the above I will be a happy man

I hope this helps.

Challenge accepted... I'll see if I can find any information and post back.
I presume it was a UK/EU brand, if not please correct me.
Do you like notes of nuts in the mix? Peanuts/pistachio/almonds?

Cheers
I

BL4CK

Oct 6, 2018
Challenge accepted... I'll see if I can find any information and post back.
I presume it was a UK/EU brand, if not please correct me.
Do you like notes of nuts in the mix? Peanuts/pistachio/almonds?

Cheers
I

You sir are a true gent! Thank you.

I couldn't tell you I it was a UK/EU or not but I would assume so as I don't remember it branded as American e-liquid etc like most places do.

Yes I like nutty tastes so that wouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread