Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Perhaps Rob will be able to help you out. I have heard of 0mg strength TOBACCO flavor, so I know it's manufactured.

Personally, I think it's a fine idea to use 0mg...why use nicotine if you don't crave it/shouldn't have it? Mix up some 0mg with some VG and you'll have a very enjoyable vape.

Let's remind ourselves that nicotine is contradicted in those with certain medical conditions/predispositions.

Just another reason why vaping is so great.

Ellis

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
how popular could that be?

we are on the age where every body know how to make O mg
I think you meant to say "We are at the age where everybody knows how to make 0 mg. Anyway......

Not interested in making it myself at all. My goal is to get off the nic. I am already down to 9mg and in one week will cut to 4.5 and the week after I will cut to zero. I use the zero nic to cut and with less than three weeks left why start mixing? I don't care how many mgs I can produce mixing myself. This is not a hobby for me but simply and only a NRT. I almost have it beaten and I would glady pay for a pre-mix at a higher price. My seller used to carry 30ml no nic for $9.00 but did not get any in last shipment. I just need two bottles and I am nic free. Again this is not a hobby for me and I am not the least bit interested in DYS. Those who are, good luck with that, just not my thing. To each his own.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
I think you meant to say "We are at the age where everybody knows how to make 0 mg. Anyway......

Not interested in making it myself at all. My goal is to get off the nic. I am already down to 9mg and in one week will cut to 4.5 and the week after I will cut to zero. I use the zero nic to cut and with less than three weeks left why start mixing? I don't care how many mgs I can produce mixing myself. This is not a hobby for me but simply and only a NRT. I almost have it beaten and I would glady pay for a pre-mix at a higher price. My seller used to carry 30ml no nic for $9.00 but did not get any in last shipment. I just need two bottles and I am nic free. Again this is not a hobby for me and I am not the least bit interested in DYS. Those who are, good luck with that, just not my thing. To each his own.
Sorry if I was misunderstood, I am very lazy when I have to type.
I PMed you the link, this is a supplier forum so I should not post it in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread