• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tonight 25th Saturday Smokie Show at 10 PM, LIVE Street Show, New AV Mod under Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Will be showing you Two New mods, one is a AV Prototype that I am Beta Testing, so come on over to ElixirTV tonight, and view these New mods. Plus more!
The show will be at 10 PM eastern time, Live from Café 360 in Freehold, New Jersey.

You are invited to come down, and try this New mod. For directions Click the Link below.
Cafe 360 - Freehold, NJ - Tel 732-294-4722

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Show Tonight 10/2/10 Giveaway Starts Saturday Smokie Show 10 PM, will be Live at Starbucks.

I have two of these 5 volt ST Mod's and really only need one, so I decided to do a Giveaway.

Rules for entering the 5 Volt Burgundy Saber Touch Giveaway

1. You must subscribe, or be a subscriber to Sir Lawrence on You Tube YouTube - TheSirlaw's Channel... , along with subscribing to me Smokie, YouTube - step07726's Channel...

2. During my Saturday Night Shows, I will give the viewers a 15 minute window at each show to guess the MONTH, the DAY, and the YEAR I first started driving a Truck, ( example 00/00/0000) they must all match my date. The giveaway will go on until the first someone guesses it correct, the entire date, Month, Day, and year. The winner must be subscribed to Sir Lawrence, and myself Smokie on You Tube, or you will be DISQULIFIED and the Giveaway will start all over.

If their are no winners after the second show I will start giving clues, and hints on this Giveaway You tube Video in the comment section Below

The show will be at 10 PM eastern time,
Live from Starbucks, Eastbrunswick, New Jersey.

You are
invited to come down, and be on my show. For directions Click the Link BELOW

Starbucks (Starbucks Corporation) - East Brunswick, New Jersey (NJ) | Company Profile

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Show Tonight 10/2/10 Giveaway Starts Saturday Smokie Show 10 PM, will be Live at Starbucks.

I have two of these 5 volt ST Mod's and really only need one, so I decided to do a Giveaway.

1. You must subscribe, or be a subscriber to Sir Lawrence on You Tube YouTube - TheSirlaw's Channel... , along with subscribing to me Smokie, YouTube - step07726's Channel...

2. During my Saturday Night Shows, I will give the viewers a 15 minute window at each show to guess the MONTH, the DAY, and the YEAR I first started driving a Truck, ( example 00/00/0000) they must all match my date. The giveaway will go on until the first someone guesses it correct, the entire date, Month, Day, and year. The winner must be subscribed to Sir Lawrence, and myself Smokie on You Tube, or you will be DISQULIFIED and the Giveaway will start all over.

If their are no winners after the second show I will start giving clues, and hints on this Giveaway You tube Video in the comment section Below

You are

Starbucks (Starbucks Corporation) - East Brunswick, New Jersey (NJ) | Company Profile

Also their might be a supplier, vendor hanging out with us, he is not sure if can make it or not, so it will be a surprise if he does show up. And we may have a Auction of some NEW, and never used Saber Touches, but they are scratched, spotted coats, etc, this all depends if Sir Lawrence gets home in time for my show. In any event this Auction will continue during next weeks show also.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

You are

It was real fun last night doing the giveaway, we had 35 participant's in the giveaway, and 350 viewers. And the winner is Soxfan2, also known as Alvinsam on You Tube, CONGRATULATIONS, and Happy Vapping. It will be shipped out to you on Monday Priority Mail. And a special Thanks to DEADHEADHARRY from ECF for helping me out as a sidekick.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Come to the Auction, and Bid to win Brand New Saber Touches 10 PM Sat 10/9/10
On Saturday 10/09/2010 at 10 PM Sir Lawrence of Vapormoon.com, and myself will hold a Auction of Brand New Saber Touches on my Show, Never Used, they come with a FIVE year warranty. These Sabers have some imperfections cosmetically ONLY! The bidding will start at pretty low price, and each Saber will be shown to you on Cam before the bidding starts. Bidding will last for 15 minutes for each Saber. You must email Sir Lawrence of Vapormoon .com within 20 minutes after you have won the auction, your Name, forum name, forum Nickname, the Saber Style, and color you won, and an email address that he can send you a Payment request from Google Checkout.

This is a opportunity to get your self a Saber Touch at a Unbeatable Low ball price.

Last edited:

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Come to the Auction, and Bid to win Brand New Saber Touches 10 PM Sat 10/9/10
On Saturday 10/09/2010 at 10 PM Sir Lawrence of Vapormoon.com, and myself will hold a Auction of Brand New Saber Touches on my Show, Never Used, they come with a FIVE year warranty. These Sabers have some imperfections cosmetically ONLY! The bidding will start at pretty low price, and each Saber will be shown to you on Cam before the bidding starts. Bidding will last for 15 minutes for each Saber. You must email Sir Lawrence of Vapormoon .com within 20 minutes after you have won the auction, your Name, forum name, forum Nickname, the Saber Style, and color you won, and an email address that he can send you a Payment request from Google Checkout.

This is a opportunity to get your self a Saber Touch at a Unbeatable Low ball price.

We will have these 9 Saber Touches for Auction, list of them below.
All have the threads showing... and they are really only slight imperfections
Will be showing them with the original cap Saturday night. So, if you want to upgrade their cap style to the turned Brass or either of the nickel plated, they can be upgraded for the extra cost of the caps. We will start the bidding for the 3.7v/6v at $40, and the 5v at $45. Will also offer Free 1st Class Shipping.

GITD is For Glow In The Dark

(2) 5v White Ghost GITD
(1) 3.7v/6v White Ghost GITD
(1) 3.7v/6v Silver GITD
(1) 5v Silver GITD
(1) 3.7v/6v Satin Black
(1) 5v Satin Black
(1) 3.7v/6v Blue
(1) 5v Blue

Pictures of them will be added here in a few days.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

We will have these 9 Saber Touches for Auction, list of them below.
All have the threads showing... and they are really only slight imperfections
Will be showing them with the original cap Saturday night. So, if you want to upgrade their cap style to the turned Brass or either of the nickel plated, they can be upgraded for the extra cost of the caps. We will start the bidding for the 3.7v/6v at $40, and the 5v at $45. Will also offer Free 1st Class Shipping.

GITD is For Glow In The Dark

(2) 5v White Ghost GITD
(1) 3.7v/6v White Ghost GITD
(1) 3.7v/6v Silver GITD
(1) 5v Silver GITD
(1) 3.7v/6v Satin Black
(1) 5v Satin Black
(1) 3.7v/6v Blue
(1) 5v Blue

Pictures of them will be added here in a few days.

REMINDER: SABER TOUCH LIVE AUCTION 10 PM Eastern time with Smokie on ElixirTV
REMINDER
LIVE SABER TOUCH AUCTION 10 PM Eastern time
9 New Sabers will be Auctioned off, starting bids are $40, and $45
With your Host Smokie, Only On ElixirTV
You need to sign up for a FREE account Stickam.com
Stickam - The Live Community, Live Streaming Video Top right corner say's JOIN
Then Log onto ElixirTV EliXirTV

See You All Their very Soon, and you are all invited to Join me LIVE on my show tonight, I will be broadcasting from Starbucks on Route 18 North in East Brunswick, New Jersey, COME ON DOWN! PS, Bring a Jacket to wear

You are

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
REMINDER

See You All Their very Soon, and you are all invited to Join me LIVE on my show tonight, I will be broadcasting from Starbucks on Route 18 North in East Brunswick, New Jersey, COME ON DOWN! PS, Bring a Jacket to wear

You are

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

REMINDER

You are

Thank You Sir Lawrence of Vapormoon.com for having me Host your unbelievable auction last night. You were only supposed to auction 9 Saber Touches that had slight imprecations but instead you did 10, and out of those 10 there were some Brand New Saber Touches without any imperfections because the viewers asked to bid on those particular styles. And all the winners paid under $65- each with Free shipping that is under half the price you normally sell them for. We had a total of about 400 viewers, now those 400 people know what type of Man you are, a Man with a Kind Heart, with having Love, and Passion for E-cigs. Vape On Sir, I tip my hat to You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread