Top 5 vendors (e-liquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Nite lite gets repeat orders from me. That's about it. I try too many new ones.

Bwb-has good stuff so does
ave

Mountain oak vapor- I've tried one. Quality is fantastic and I have 6 steeping and I guarantee by the smell they are awesome.

Crystal e liquid has been all quality stuff too while I have only tried 5 juices I will reorder from them also.

The rest range from good to ok to terrible. Most are ok. I really want to try highbrow, rawr, pink spot, mrs. Ts I just haven't. I like finding small unknown vendors....Not to derail this thread but I put this list together awhile back and wanted to post it somewhere.

In a year and 3 months I have tried these:
in no particular order
(I'm sure I have forgotten some)

Mountain Oak Vapor
Freedom flights
V4l
Joogler juice
Ave
Bwb
Nlv
E-Health
Diy flavorshack
Honeyville vapor
Vapor renu
Gourmet vapor
GoodeJuice
Smoke anywhere for pennys
OKC vapes
Hellavapor
Madvapes (top vapor)
Vaporgod
Vapor.....
Elixirliquid
Bluemist
Ecblend
Volcano
High caliber
Mobster
Feellife
Dekang
Vaperite
Mt.Baker
DFWvapor
Juicy vapor
Fsusa
Greune Vapor
Texas Select Vapor
Spring Vapor
Tom's Vapor
Bombay vaping
Crystal e liquid
Sterling Vapor E-cigs

I have crossroads and happy e smoker juice steeping....

When I first started vaping I vaped cheap stuff. I have found now that for the most part you get what you pay for, so now my quality has gone up while quantity has decreased.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Halo - very good liquid that i didnt expect from a KR8 dealer

LOL... that's awesome... I hope johnnyBlaze reads that

The hardware is relatively new...

I was a bit surprised to see Halo take that route too... but lots of kr808 lovers out there and one of the most popular introductory models... maybe Halo was thinking about getting customers earlier.

I do like puresmoker's rebranded stuff... a bit more money for a lot more style...
If I actually liked Kr808 stuff, I think I'd buy from Halo... it's also sharp and competitive price with the major commercial dealers.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
LOL... that's awesome... I hope johnnyBlaze reads that

The hardware is relatively new...

I was a bit surprised to see Halo take that route too... but lots of kr808 lovers out there and one of the most popular introductory models... maybe Halo was thinking about getting customers earlier.

I do like puresmoker's rebranded stuff... a bit more money for a lot more style...
If I actually liked Kr808 stuff, I think I'd buy from Halo... it's also sharp and competitive price with the major commercial dealers.

oh im not trying to knock KR8 stuff. my girl still uses KR8s with great satisfaction. and if i were still a KR8 user, id buy from them. its just that the traditional KR8 dealers (V4L, V2, Smokeless Image, Bloog, etc) have decent juice. Halo on the other hand Halo has Excellent juice IMO.

from reading your post, it seems as if Halo was a juice dealer first, then did the KR8 thing. that to me makes sense as to why i consider their juice to be superior. the other dealers i mentioned were probably KR8 dealers that decided to stock juice.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have more least favorites than favorites!

This is in part why I wanted to start this--so other members could see what ranks as some of the top vendors. Of course we will not all agree, and some members may be more experienced tasters, but it will be nice to see names that continually pop-up...well, and names that don't.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
i like your first 3 so maybe ill like the other two...anyhting you can recommend from TVR or Goode?

TVR has a Peanut Butter Cookie e-juice that will make you slap yo moma lol. Their TVR Ry4 (not Gingers Ry4) is also very good...it has notes of spun sugar and you can't even tell it's a tobacco juice (it's also clear)...way different than all the other honey/vanilla/caramel tobacco Ry4's you will find from just about every vendor that tastes the same. Another good one is their French Vanilla Coffee.

Goodejuice has some hand extracted e-juices that are really good...the Vita Bella tastes like Bounty Hunter but better imo. They also have the new lab grade e-juices that taste like Halos tobaccos. I did a review on TVR and Goodejuice juices if you care to check them out just click my sig.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
In no particular order:

Backwoods Brew

Alien Visions

Want2Vape

GoodeJuice

ePipeMods Pipe Sauce (they only offer 6 juices, buy I'm completely hooked on the 3 that I've tried)

Honorable mention: Mom and Pop's -- I'm pretty new to them, but so far quite impressed and they have the potential to force something else out of my top 5.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Currently.....

The Vapor Room (Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, Sun Kissed, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, etc)
Mister E-Liquid (Grape Ice, Apple Ice, Lemon Ice, Raspberry Ice, Mister-E, etc)
Vapor4life (Java Mint, Peacemaker Peppermint, Peach, etc)
Juicy Vapor (Wake N Vape, Holy Moly Tea, Dragon's Blood, Artic Berry, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread