Top 5 vendors (e-liquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
What flavor(s) from Highbrow do you like? Keep thinking of ordering from them.

It depends on what you like. Their fruits are fabulous and authentic; sweets lovers seem to love their cheesecake torte and the 2 vanillas; their tobaccos are NETs, and very robust/earthy.

My two absolute faves are the Limoncello and the Orange de Sangre. :) I have a Coconut, a Strawberry Lemonade and a Lime Rickey steeping. :)

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I have tried alot of vendors in my almost 1 yr of vaping and I will put down ones that have gotten more than 1 order. Out of 20+ vendors here u go

1) Altcig, great juices, lightning fast shipping, and the best cs around period.
2) Hoosier Vapes, available to me locally, website coming soon, home of the real Evolution tanks. Gorgeous blue bottled yummy
juices.
3) Highbrow Vapor, wonderful unique, hand crafted juices, no charging for extra flavors or specialty requests, Bryan is a great
mixer, owner. If u want something special, go with highbrow
4) DIY flavor shak, Dawn is hands down the OG of the juice biz, and has great customer service. Super fast shipping, and u may
even get a lil something extra. :)
5).........to be announced.........

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
What flavor(s) from Highbrow do you like? Keep thinking of ordering from them.

I really wanted to like their juice because I see rave reviews for it - but I hated it. I've tried steeping and I still hate it. There's something in the juice that just tastes awful to me.

The moral of the story is: you may hate the flavors/vendors that I love and vice-versa. Order *small* sample sizes before you place a big order with any vendor that is new-to-you.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I want everyone to know I just got my Heather's Heavenly Vapes Purity Line tobaccos, and...whatever my list is/was (I haven't posted it yet) some other vendor literally just got smacked off it. I got Dark Horse, Gandolf, Huntsman, and Pirate's Booty. DAMN! I don't need to try every flavor from a vendor, because I am not in the market for every flavor. If they know how to do right by what I am into, I couldn't care less about the rest!

p.s. I got the sample pack of 4 (3mL) bottles for $8+ shipping. I will be ordering big bottles on Friday.

Last edited:

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
The moral of the story is: you may hate the flavors/vendors that I love and vice-versa. Order *small* sample sizes before you place a big order with any vendor that is new-to-you.

I second that. I love the vendors who have "sample packs" and offer small sizes. I get the small ones first, then go back and get the bigger bottles of the ones I loved. Which, oddly, has only happened with two juices, and they just arrived today. I have also found that I am willing to try stuff that I don't always like the flavor of in anything else. Example: I don't like blueberries. I also don't typically like anything blueberry flavored. HOWEVER! I have found two vendors who make a blueberry flavor I love. Ms. T has the blueberry smoothie which is one of the ones I got in a bigger bottle. Blue Mist has Blueberry Frost, which they sent as a free sample, and that is probably my all time favorite liquid. So... try everything, go small, don't be afraid to throw stuff out. :)

JohnsWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Southern LA
I've taken advice from ECF and have to say the vendors I've used have excellent cs:
Vermillion River
Highbrow
Clouds of Vapor
Kick Bass
Vaporite
Virgin Vapor
Agree, it's best to order samples because everyones' tastes are subjective. If I receive a flavor that I simply can't vape, my hubby loves it,,,,,which is the reason Vermillion River is 1st on my list. I love the small glass bottles and droppers they provide with their juices.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Highbrow
Alien Visions
Vapor Station

Before I discovered I needed VG-only (and would order from in a heartbeat if they ever offer VG-only in the future):

Backwoods Brew
Vaperite
How is the all VG Tampa? I assume you use it since you are a VG guy. I'm thinking it could really be my go to vape since I love PG Tampa but I'm looking to go to more VG liquids in time.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
I don't have a top five... I got really lucky and found an awesome juice vendor my first shot ever buying juice. I loved their juice so much I didn't find it necessary to shop around like crazy.

Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com

Favorites: Manic Mint Chocolate, Red Rider, Grape Ice, Apple Ice. This vendor is a master with menthol/fruit mix vapes. Also LOVE their bubblegum.

Very competitive pricing. Reasonable for the excellent quality in my opinion compared to other places such as Pink Spot. Last I knew Pink Spot was so overpriced just on principal I would never buy from them.

Another notable mention I've found :

Sweet-Vapes

Favorites: Chocolate Fudge Brownie(one of the better chocolate vapes out there I found), Melon Bubble Mint, Grape Bubblegum. Sweet Vapes lives up to its name. They make amazing sweet juices. Plus... samples they give samples always, who doesn't want free samples?(as does Mister-E by the way. Tends to be up and coming juices in the lab not for sale yet samples)

They are a bit pricy(only slightly more-so than mister-E) but I loved just about every single juice I got from them. No duds. Their Snickerdoodle cookie has a cultish following.

I miss buying juice. I'm too poor to afford it right now lol I gotta DIY to vape. Even so here's a price comparison:

6ml price at Mister E- 3.75

6ml price at Sweet Vapes- 3.98

6ml price at Pink Spot- 5.95

Last edited:

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
I'm still new so I really don't have any favorites yet. I have only been vaping for 2 weeks. Actually I am still looking for one that I like :(. They don't seam to have much flavor to me. Anyway, to that end I decided to use this thread and tally up. It helps me get an idea of what to try. I had not planned on posting it but figured someone would like to know. So here is what I have to this point.

FYI... I only counted the first 5, only those that were (or appeared to be) positive, no double counts on a single post, and if the place was selling someone else's juice, such as Fredsjuicestore and they sell Joe's Juice, I counted Joe's Juice not Fredsjuicestore. If there was only one or two places listed, that is all I counted. Since I don't know all the abbreviations, some may be dupicates, other's I tried to combine.

So, completely unscientific, I did not error check (took me forever to build it in the first place :blink:). I tried to format it but it was not cooperating. Counted through post #118. Don't quote me, complain, yada, yada, yada.... :D

Backwoods Brew 22
Alien Visions 19
Highbrow Vapor 16
NiteLite Vapor 15
Ms T's Bakery 10
Halo 9
ECBlends 8
Kick Bass Vapor 8
Mountain oak vapor 7
Vermillion River 7
Aroma Ejuice 6
Rawr Vapor 6
Tasty Vapor 6
Vapedudes 6
Virgin Vapor 6
deejStuff 5
Madvapes 5
Mom and Pop's 5
Vapealicious Juice 5
Vapor Room 5
AllAboutVapor 4
Altcig.com 4
BlueMist Vaping 4
Darth Vapers 4
DIY 4
Juicy Vapor 4
Vapor Bomb 4
Vapor God 4
Want2Vape 4
Copper Creek 3
ePipeMods Pipe Sauce 3
fuzionvapor 3
Goodejuice 3
Mister E-Liquid 3
Quicknicjuice 3
Vaperite 3
Vapor Station 3
Crystaleliquid 2
Freedom SmokeUsa 2
Heather's Heavenly Vapes 2
House of liquid 2
LJ's E-Smokes 2
Myfreedomsmokes 2
Vapor4life 2
Vixen Vapors 2
Ahlusion 1
Bombay Vaping 1
Clouds of Vapor 1
Decadent Vapours 1
dekang 1
ecigexpress 1
Elixrliquids 1
hangsen 1
Hangsen pre-mixed 1
Hellavapor 1
Highdesert 1
Hoosier Vapes 1
IndyVaporStore 1
Intellicig 1
Joogler Juice 1
Mtnvapor 1
Ok-smokey 1
Pink Spot 1
PrimeVaping 1
Puresmoker 1
Rockstar 1
RTS 1
Smokeanywhereforpennys 1
Smokelessimage 1
sweetvapes 1
V2Cigs 1
ValueVapor 1
Vapor Beast 1
Vapor..... 1
VaporWorks 1

lauragal

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2008
New York
Thanks New Kid - that IS helpful for me! I've been vaping for almost 3 months and have ordered a ton of juices from different vendors. That being said, I've only re-ordered from Mrs. T's (I think I will always have Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Caramel Coconut Cookies on my person!)

I have some orders on the way from a few of the top picks in this thread, so we'll see how that goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread