Status
Not open for further replies.

Y060N

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I have a few things I want to sell in order to buy some new stuff for my collection. The majority of these aren't sold anymore and are difficult to find so I hope someone will be happy I'm listing!

Here is the verification:
PXL_20220113_043936670.jpg

Here is a closer look at the items: imgur.com/a/Wg4Tla3

RDAs:
  • Yellowkiss Femto - SS [Used Once] - GONE
  • NoFear Unlimited - Black/SS + White Cap [Moderately Used] - GONE
  • Drop Solo - Black/Clear/SS Caps + Extras (coils, drip tips) [Moderately Used] - $30
  • Hellvape Dead Rabbit v2 - Gunmetal [Sealed, New in Box] - $20
  • Kylin Mini v2 w/ 5x Bubble Glass - Matte Black [Sealed, New in Box] - GONE

mods:
  • Eleaf Pico - Black [Moderately Used] - $42
  • Dovpo Topside Lite - Gray/Black [Moderately Used] - $70
  • Regular Topside Bottles (x3) [Sealed, New in Box] - $9/ea

Add $4-9 for shipping depending on weight/distance. I can give you the exact amount once I know what you want.

I cannot take PayPal. My PP is setup through my business and I cannot take personal sales on there. I hope you can understand. I have >150 trades on Reddit's classifieds and am happy to have a chat or answer a PM there for proof.

Last edited:

Y060N

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads-up: You're allowed to have 2 paypal accounts under your name, one business and one personal. Can't link the same bank account or credit/debit cards on both accounts though.
I've tried to do it but it tells me my phone number is already in use. My business' account is my primary source of income so I don't want to mess around with it too much tbh. I have several hundred trades across reddit/fb/discord and haven't ran into many issues with not taking PP so far.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    That's weird. Just checked and I use the same phone # on both accounts. You do have to have different email addresses, though (obviously). Anyway, you do what you want, I just brought it up in case you didn't know.

Google voice is free & issues free local phone #s, BTW.

glws

Last edited:

Y060N

ECF Veteran
    Nov 12, 2010
    Central Florida
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's weird. Just checked and I use the same phone # on both accounts. You do have to have different email addresses, though (obviously). Anyway, you do what you want, I just brought it up in case you didn't know.

Google voice is free & issues free local phone #s, BTW.

They used to not require phone numbers to register, so I think anyone that made their accounts a while ago got to forgo that. Yeah, I can do google voice and stuff but I just don't really want to poke the bear. I have heard of plenty of people getting their accounts closed because of vape sales/buys and since it is my primary source of income, I really don't want to put any risk to that. If I miss out on some trades because of it, so be it.

Appreciate the advice either way - thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread