Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
HI, I will be 50 year old in a couple months and have been smoking cancer sticks from the age of 13.
I got a Green smoke E-Cig kit from my nephew for Christmas and with the help of patches I haven't smoked since.
I just ordered the
Tornado tank E-NIC Compact Starter Kit (the same one my nephew has) and I can't wait to get it. I vapes like four times more vapor then the Green smoke E-Cig, I tried his.
Has anyone used the
Tornado E-Cig? Just wondering if there is any tricks or maintenance that needs to be done and how long it will last b4 I will need to get new parts for it?
:vapor:

sheik124

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2008
Tampa, FL
The Tornado tank is TW's rebranding of the Joye eGo-T, it's how I "switched" as well.

The atomizer should last you at least a month, and there are very good videos here on how to disassemble it and clean the atomizer when it gunks up or starts to perform less than "new." Don't use juice that's too thick, and you should be fine.

Congratulations, and welcome.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Thank you for the response.
I was wondering how long the atomizer's usually last, my nephew's atomizer is like 6 months old (guess he got a really good one)
I'll look up how to clean them on here.

The Tornado Tank is TW's rebranding of the Joye eGo-T, it's how I "switched" as well.

The atomizer should last you at least a month, and there are very good videos here on how to disassemble it and clean the atomizer when it gunks up or starts to perform less than "new." Don't use juice that's too thick, and you should be fine.

Congratulations, and welcome.

Grad

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Central Ohio, US
I've been using a Tornado tank since I started vaping. I like it pretty well, but I have found that the flavors don't come through all that strong. However, the batteries work well with a dual coil cartomizer that I found over at madvapes. The little tank system is a very nice way to start though. Nice and easy! You do need to clean the atomizers fairly often, or it starts getting really hard to draw on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread