Torte de Arnicia clone (P.O.E.T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truskme

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2013
cali
Back in 2014 i requested a recipe for this e-liquid, unfortunately after a while, no one had replied and my thread was locked. Torte de Arnicia is described as an orange cake flavor (macaroons) with slight hints of tobacco and coconut. After spending to much money on experimenting, i had given up and stuck to a few flavors i would be content with. The other week i found myself craving some Torte de Arnicia, so i decided to give it a go again. To make a long story short, i found out from a friend who knew someone with a company who had a similar flavor juice. Although described the same, the main ingredient was in fact NOT orange...

i decided to give it a go and to my surprise it (at least to me) tasted exactly the same, so i thought i would come on here and share what i learned. It is a fairly simple recipe, and i am sure with a few tweaks here and there and time to steep, you can get it to taste exactly the same.

5% Yellow Cake (FW)

15% Sweet Tangerine (CAP)

As i said, i am sure you can tweak it and steep to bring out the cake flavor more, but for the most part this was a straight mix and vape recipe that gives me the exact same flavor that i remember when i first tried this flavor. Not sure if it makes a difference but the nicotine i used has been oxidized, i say this because i hear it brings out a tobacco flavor (although i don't notice). To think, this whole time it was tangerines and not orange... that's the last time i look at the description to figure out a recipe. Anyway, i thought id just share my discovery since no one replied.

Happy vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread