Totally Wicked Camel and Hilton (questions - not a review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
Hey all,

I'm thinking about taking the plunge and trying some Totally Wicked juice.

The thing is, they only sell in 30ml bottles.....that seems a bit much in case I don't like it.

I prefer the "tobacco" liquids so far....I'm relatively new to vaping and the fruity ones aren't really doing it for me yet.

So, would someone or a few people be willing to give me some opinions on the TW Camel and Hilton juices?

The throat hit is the most important aspect to me. I want to feel it, but I hate the burn in the throat that some liquid gives me. I prefer to feel it deeper down in my lungs, but have it be very smooth on the throat if that makes sense....

So, any thoughts?

-Cal

PS - Moderators: If this topic belongs somewhere else (general discussion maybe?) please feel free to move it.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Thanks Terr....

I sort of assumed the same thing.
I'll probably buy a bottle or two..I just wish they sold them in smaller sizes so I don't lose too much cash if I don't like them. I bought a 30ml bottle of Riskee and a 10ml bottle of Marlboro which I don't like and I'd like to avoid that happening again.

Which of them are you not happy with? Both?

Smo

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Italy
I was posting "TW sells 20ml liquid bottles" but i checked their site and it seems like you are right, they removed the 20ml ones o_O

As far as the throat hit goes, TW's liquids do an awesome job with that. I'd like to point out that, at times, I experienced the discomforting "burn" style of throat hit that you dislike.

Still it is some great liquid, and I'll recommend it to anyone. The deepest lung punch that you are searching for was gave to me by coffee. I reckon you are not into "funny" flavors at the moment, but I'd like to say that i have a mix of 36mg Marlboro, 18mg coffee and VG (equal parts) that really made the trick for the lung punch here.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
I was posting "TW sells 20ml liquid bottles" but i checked their site and it seems like you are right, they removed the 20ml ones o_O

As far as the throat hit goes, TW's liquids do an awesome job with that. I'd like to point out that, at times, I experienced the discomforting "burn" style of throat hit that you dislike.

Still it is some great liquid, and I'll recommend it to anyone. The deepest lung punch that you are searching for was gave to me by coffee. I reckon you are not into "funny" flavors at the moment, but I'd like to say that i have a mix of 36mg Marlboro, 18mg coffee and VG (equal parts) that really made the trick for the lung punch here.

I actually like coffee flavor liquid, so I'm sure your special mix would work for me.
I am relatively new to vaping, so I have not yet taken the plunge into mixing my own and adding VG.

My assumption is that adding VG would reduce the "burn" style of throat hit and increase the "lung" punch since VG reportedly increases the amount of vapor while reducing the potency.
Is this sound logic or am I way off base?

-Cal

murf43143

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Savannah, Georgia
I ordered a 30ml of the Camel juice from these guys. All my friends make fun of me that I will soon me taking in Camel juice, but how can I do anything but laugh and feel bad they they are still stuck on analogs!?

I just got my first e-cig today, DSE901 and LOVE IT. Had 2 puffs of analogs since this morning after vaping all day and just.....

I don't want analogs again!!!!

I even sat in a freaking bar for 3 hours with my 901. Lot of ppl asking questions, and a friend of mine had his NJOY which he got a month ago, and just started using today. Neither of us had a single cig at the bar.

Also, he said they sell the NJOY at all Pilot gas stations in GA.

I will let you know how my Camel Juice is if I get it tomorrow or this weekend.

incineradma

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Midwest
www.myspace.com
The camel I find does not taste like tobacco at all.. but more of a soft sweet taste that could be enjoyable if I didn't associate it with that terrible ePufferpenstyle that burned it like crazy. (maybe that's why they don't produce any smoke? haha) I am looking for one that really tastes like tobacco. Maybe a cigar flavor would be more similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread