The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TOYS for sale or trade!

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by P0P, Jan 18, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    For sale or trade: IMG_0334.JPG

looking for audio equipment in the line of ACCUPHASE brand preferably the T 101 and T-102 fully reconditioned by someone known in the field! some cash may need to be added for a win win for both parties something of close to like value

Accuphase E-202 and T-101

up for possible consideration is one of two Bikes below. first bike is a 2005 low-rider with about 16,000 miles as i still ride on occasionally,

Bike 1 is the Black and Gold in color like new other then a tiny knuckle dent that was there when i bought it and its small

Bike 2

a 2000 low-rider with 20,000 miles (the blue one)
    Bike 2 has minor dings and chips nothing bad bad but it has them. Absolutely run like new both bikes. Let there be no mistake they have never dripped a drop of oil! ever
    both bikes are 1340cc Both have the beloved Evolution engine that is no longer in production and a big mistake Harley has made by pulling them IMO. They also sound very good, but there not a Accuphase sound system lol

I must repent and get my beloved Accuphase back! Please pm me

Thanks for your'e consideration :)

20181007_232559.jpg 20181007_232447.jpg

2. P0P
    This message by P0P has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 18, 2019, Reason: silly.
    Jan 18, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.