TPA Black Honey Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlton M

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Walnut Creek Ca
I have both from both companies. The VZ French Pipe is very good. The ECX wasn't for me.

FYI: I just got some TPA Smooth, The ecx French pipe is really yummy with it, 2.5% of Smooth in the mix mellowed it right out.
Still will try the VZ though.
Smooth seems to act differently than VW, it is clear and balances everything out. Great in other mixes too!

hubseven

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
New York
I've only gotten this in this afternoon and started playing with it, I'm already convinced this is a big winner for my tastes! :toast:

I use this in a lot of my mixes and really like it but if I use it straight,as I do, anymore than 8% takes the taste of the honey out, which I like. I like my juices strong but this I don't go over 8%. Good Luckl

Jim Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Kentucky
I use this in a lot of my mixes and really like it but if I use it straight,as I do, anymore than 8% takes the taste of the honey out, which I like. I like my juices strong but this I don't go over 8%. Good Luckl

Thank you for the tips! I can already see a great deal of potential with this flavor , even though I was starting @ 10% rather than the recommended 8! I do think that is better , even 5% might be a good starting point after sampling. Does it get stronger or "what" after steeping time?

Last edited:

crashtest22

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Santa Cruz
crashvapes.com
I have been trying to make a honey tobacco that mimics the maxboro or maxx-blend that FSUSA has for quite some time.
seems you guys are into the honey type flavors.
FSUSA has one that you can only get in store and I am too far from them to just drive in but I think I have had it before and it was knock your socks off good.

have any of you had this flavor or had any luck with a mellow yummy honey tobacco?
I have TFA black honey and have been playing with it but think I am going way too strong for it to taste any good.

Here is what I mixed up in a 10ml bottle. maybe you guys could give me some tips

Black Honey tobacco 25.00% 0.50
M-Type Premium Blend 25.00% 0.50
Tobacco Blend (Alc) 15.00% 0.30
Sweetener 10.00% 0.20
Smooth Flavor 25.00% 0.50
Totals 2.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread