Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I received shipping and tracking notice on an order. When clicking on the tracking # it says the label was cancelled. What happened? I sent a message and apparently that went to China,, so don't know when I'll hear anything.
I see the same thing for my order, coming out of Texas USPS. Hmmm

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I received shipping and tracking notice on an order. When clicking on the tracking # it says the label was cancelled. What happened? I sent a message and apparently that went to China,, so don't know when I'll hear anything.

Hello, where did you take the order? You can contact the store directly, and I believe they will let you know more details.

Reactions: YoursTruli

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I see the same thing for my order, coming out of Texas USPS. Hmmm

Do you mean the prize from Giveaway or another order from Innokin?
Please note that we have several warehouses located all around the world.
We ship the package based on different areas. Thanks for your patience in advance.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Do you mean the prize from Giveaway or another order from Innokin?
Please note that we have several warehouses located all around the world.
We ship the package based on different areas. Thanks for your patience in advance.
It's an order for coils, just confusing tracking. I expect it will clear up in the next day or two.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
MVS keeps declining my order for some reason. After several attempts, I think I'm going to chalk this whole thing up to a bad experience.

I've just doublechecked that a well-known vendor in China has a SS D22 In Stock, and with $5.12 S/H to the US...it would be $22.31 total. If interested PM me and I'll tell you where and what coupon code to use. They take PP and/or CC.

• Love
Reactions: Izan

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I've just doublechecked that a well-known vendor in China has a SS D22 In Stock, and with $5.12 S/H to the US...it would be $22.31 total. If interested PM me and I'll tell you where and what coupon code to use. They take PP and/or CC.

Pm sent :)

Reactions: JCinFLA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread