Tracking numbers... A love/hate story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Sure is Justa, and I have to agree. I think more than the story and art, I enjoyed the music the most.
Absolutely love hearing tank! everytime. There's just something that really clicks and makes me feel good hearing it.

Wow! Can't believe it's been so long that Beebop is now classic. Isn't that great, a group named Seatbelts that jams? tank, Space Lion, Blue, Call Me Call Me, Real Folk blues, I got he works. Can you believe Kanno wrote 5 CD's worth music for that show? How many TV series in the world can say that? A quality show and terrific English cast. Great choice of avatar. :thumb: Ed was really lovable.

I've been tracking a package since monday. I had to call the usps today because the internet said my package was at the post office but it wasn't in my p.o. box. :mad: The nice lady informed me that there is one more step once it has arrived at the post office known as "delivery". lol. A couple hours after the phone call I'm now vaping on my new Provari. Worth the wait.:laugh:

Missinglink

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Evansville Indiana
Thanks, and yeah it's hard to believe that much music for one show that was only 26 sessions. But really, beyond the story, the music was the key to it all. The core of the show beyond the characters and plot, so really, it's not too surprising. Now you've got me reminiscing and listening to it, since to be perfectly honest, it's been ages since I've watched even a single session.

Back on topic...

The mailman brought me my juice today, but not my kit. I think it's a conspiracy to see how much I can handle. >.<

WVvet

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2011
WV
QUOTE=JustaGuy;3857707]Wow! Can't believe it's been so long that Beebop is now classic. Isn't that great, a group named Seatbelts that jams? Tank, Space Lion, Blue, Call Me Call Me, Real Folk blues, I got he works. Can you believe Kanno wrote 5 CD's worth music for that show? How many TV series in the world can say that? A quality show and terrific English cast. Great choice of avatar. :thumb: Ed was really lovable.[/QUOTE]

Sure wish I knew what the heck you guys are talking about:pop::pop::pop::pop:[

lol, how bout saying it like this then..
its a fancy cartoon with guns and violence and a pretty damned good story-
japanese in origin, therefore the title of Anime

manga is a japanese comic book pretty much...cept, from what my daughter tells me, you read em backwards...

hope that helps Vet =)

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
cowboy beebop
its an anime/manga

Well that clears it right up!:rolleyes:

PS Some of us are old fogies...Rock on or whatever you kids say today!

Actually, I'm no spring chicken myself, ex-30 year smoker, just happen to be into Japanese animation (Anime) since long ago. Unlike Saturday morning cartoons like Bugs (also a classic they don't make anymore), some Japanese toons contain adult themes. It's no different than folks collecting hot rods or comic books. Cowboy Beebop was such a show from 1998 I think, one of the better ones, with lots of jazzy music...beebop. :)

Sorry for OT, Ed.

P1NkY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
Planet Earth
Ditto!

I checked mine 3 times in the last hour.

Checking it more makes the packages come faster right? RIGHT?

This HAS to be true! I watch my 510 charger's LED waiting for that final red.....GREEN!.red.....GREEN!.red.....wait, no, it ALWAYS ninjas me staying green when I'm not looking!

Mmm... Japanese anime and vaping.... I knew I had found the bestest forum!! lol

untitledblue

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Houston, TX
A times, tracking is a joke. USPS tracking said my 2 packages were out for delivery and expected to be delivered on the 11th. What they really meant was the 15th...

On another note I placed 2 different orders with the same supplier on the same day - one shipping out Priority, and one First Class. I received both of them on the same day. Go figure?

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I still think USPS is not too bad, other than being a quasi-government agency, losing money...all that. Just got a package from DHL yesterday and really didn't understand their tracking. Instead of "out for delivery" that UPS & USPS use, they had "with delivery courier". The courier turned out to be nice lady.

But with delivery courier? Is the package keeping the courier company? Did she take it home to keep as a pet? If and when will the courier decide to bring it to me? Is my package of one philosophical ideal with the courier? Or worse! Did it, before the first date, "dump" me to be with the lovely courier? :laugh:

Last edited:

APD99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 11, 2011
    Bristol, PA
    ADP99....Absolutely worth the wait. This thing is amazing!!

OK so I got home last night and WHAM!! Provari is waiting at the door. Today's tracking update says it's still being sorted and will be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully I've gotten int a temporal causality loop and my tomorrow afternoon I will have 2 Provaris.

calico21

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 2, 2011
    next to a corn field,IL
    Rural P.O. does not deliver to me....2 blocks away. Only get P.O. box inside village area here. (Hmmm wonder why they are losing money?Make the big farm owners drive in to get thier mail.) But that's a different rant! If it says it's at my P.O. I get to go get it! Screw the little delivery truck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread