Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Can I do that here?
You? No.

We do have a ''classifieds" section here for that purpose. But new members must be 'verified' before they can participate.
Problem is that the verification process somehow got busted (if you believe what management around here tells us). No new members have been verified for something like 9 months now. Many many folks have applied and are still waiting.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone know the best place to do this? I've a few things I want to get shot of and a few things I want.

Can I do that here?

Cheers :)

There is a classified section, here’s a thread about it

Classified ads?

However, the verification process seems to be on hold at the moment. Hopefully that changes soon.

Dr. Kimble

Dec 23, 2018
UK
You? No.

We do have a ''classifieds" section here for that purpose. But new members must be 'verified' before they can participate.
Problem is that the verification process somehow got busted (if you believe what management around here tells us). No new members have been verified for something like 9 months now. Many many folks have applied and are still waiting.

Thanks, that's a shame that it's busted or whatever. But I don't mind looking elsewhere (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread