Traditional logic style tobacco flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaLytening

Sep 17, 2016
I kind of like the taste of the generation 1 e cigarette arftificial tobacco flavors . Like from blue or logic or watever u can now find in ur local smoke shop. I know they taste nothing like tobacco. Ever since i started modding i havent found an ejuice that has that same taste. Does anyone know how to buy this flavor . Every flavor i buy in vape shop or online tastes nothing like it

Reactions: gotch23

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Research ( long and boring ) is the key. Most early gen liquids were Chinese. I found one by accident 2 years after throwing all that branded cig a likes hardware in the bin. Blu went all superior of course at some stage going for US made liquids. I expect they still used generic China or Europe flavours though.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
Hangsen is good in that category. I think their RY4 (my fav), Desert Ship & Virginia amongst others are spot on
in terms of oldschoolness. Although i normally don't vape that stuff anymore, once in a while i get myself a bottle of RY4 or Desert Ship to scratch that itch. I still think it's tasty.

Dekang should be another solid bet, but it's been a couple years since i had some, so can't vouch for them with a recent experience.

Liqua tobacco juices are also decent with regard to what you have in mind. But try
Hangsen first imho.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Hangsen is good in that category. I think their RY4 (my fav), Desert Ship & Virginia amongst others are spot on
in terms of oldschoolness. Although i normally don't vape that stuff anymore, once in a while i get myself a bottle of RY4 or Desert Ship to scratch that itch. I still think it's tasty.

Dekang should be another solid bet, but it's been a couple years since i had some, so can't vouch for them with a recent experience.

Liqua tobacco juices are also decent with regard to what you have in mind. But try
Hangsen first imho.

I was about to say the exact same thing. Most flavors in the beginning were either Hangsen or Dekang. RY4 stands for Ruyan-4.. Ruyan was the first Ecig released, and flavors 1-4 were their different styles. In general, It started from 1 being the least sweet, to 4 being the most sweet.... Ry4 took off like a rocket, and is still a staple flavor IMO.

Once other companies came into play, you started to get the other flavors. Then they went to candy flavorings that didn't have alchohol or sugars to gunk up coils.

So, if you're trying to find the first tobacco companies, I'd try some of Hangsens or Dekang.. Shortly after that, I'd suggest Johnson Creek which made the flavorings for Blu Ecigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread