Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
GREAT REVIEW!!!!! I LOVE MY CHUCKS!!!!

FYI-its not that it(top atty connector) doesnt sit straight, its that top cap is on a slight angle...for not only ventilation but the thread angle as well. There may be another reason, but ALL my Chucks have that ever so slight angle to them, My first guess would be bc the threads are at an angle....:)

Last edited:

Multisync98

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Stephenville, TX
GREAT REVIEW!!!!! I LOVE MY CHUCKS!!!!

FYI-its not that it(top atty connector) doesnt sit straight, its that top cap is on a slight angle...for not only ventilation but the thread angle as well. There may be another reason, but ALL my Chucks have that ever so slight angle to them, My first guess would be bc the threads are at an angle....:)

Ok, I didn't even think about that.. I just called it a trademark of the maker.. I think that if it's handcrafted like that, it should have atleast one flaw.. But I don't look at it like that. Anyway.. I LOVE this Chuck!

Jeff, if you read this and watch the review, THANK YOU!

-Jim

Multisync98

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Stephenville, TX
Awesome review, :) Just wanted you to know that is "normal". Trademark is a very fitting word;)

Nothing at all hits harder than my Chucks. People say resistance in the material isnt noticeable but IMO, and MANY others, truth defies those accusations.

Take care and keep up the great reviews!

Thank you Crash! It's good to hear you appreciate my video... Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread