Tribeca promo ends tomorrow! 7/1/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
so I just got my new 30ml and 10ml bottle of Tribeca and it tastes literally nothing like my original Tribeca bottle I had.... is this a steeping thing or a problem with inconsistent batches?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Did you find the little note in your box that states the flavor will change within the first 24 to 48 hours? This, assuming you ordered from Halo and got it in the mail. My general preference with Tribeca though is to let it age a little, at least 1 week.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
Did you find the little note in your box that states the flavor will change within the first 24 to 48 hours? This, assuming you ordered from Halo and got it in the mail. My general preference with Tribeca though is to let it age a little, at least 1 week.

Not sure I just opened the package and threw away the paperwork... Anyway I vaped my last order right out of the mail and it tasted like what I have known to be Tribeca.... what I have right now is just terrible it was so bad I pulled my Russian 91 build apart thinking something went terribly wrong with my build but nope tried again nasty nasty tasted nothing like tribeca

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Is it that name nic level as last time?
also the last time you tasted it, you were at the end of your bottle with all that steep time.
i think nic level plays a part in taste, the nic oxidises so less nic means less oxidation.
but it shouldn't taste off, and halo juices are very consistent, you can email the batch number
to halo and see if anyone else is complaining about that batch.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Skeebo is referring to this
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread