Trident V2 Nuts/Spares anyone know where to find them ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamThomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
So i was building a dual nano coil, and as i was re arranging one side ping went a nut and never to be seen again, so disappointing. I can only make single coils now :/.

If anyone knows where i can find them it'll be great, my trident V2 is a clone by the way, i don't know if that makes a difference

Thank you!

AdamThomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
Well I measured this screw it's 2mm, popped on eBay and brought 10 hex nuts 2mm/M2 size threading. Stainless steel. Fingers cross they work. I don't see why not and they could possibly be a better alternative to those cursed flat head nuts. I know what you mean I was building a dual nano Dragon coil and pop. Lol, running a single nano now :(

EDC2

Mar 26, 2014
London. UK
Well I measured this screw it's 2mm, popped on eBay and brought 10 hex nuts 2mm/M2 size threading. Stainless steel. Fingers cross they work. I don't see why not and they could possibly be a better alternative to those cursed flat head nuts. I know what you mean I was building a dual nano Dragon coil and pop. Lol, running a single nano now :(

exactly the same problem and I was being extra careful, had everything laid out on a white towel so if anything came off I'd see it, then ... ping, and it was gone, now I'm in the Trident v2 single coil brigade, any joy the hexnuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread