Tried to order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to order, but I can't seem to get the 20x black atomizer pack into my cart. They are only listed under "Featured products" but when I click on it it doesn't do anything.

So..I go to the normal list of producks and found 20x atomizer w/free shipping pack in stainless, and add those to my cart. I tried checking out, but it was still going to charge me for shipping. It says free shipping on that item. why is it doing that?:confused:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Tried to order, but I can't seem to get the 20x black atomizer pack into my cart. They are only listed under "Featured products" but when I click on it it doesn't do anything.

So..I go to the normal list of producks and found 20x atomizer w/free shipping pack in stainless, and add those to my cart. I tried checking out, but it was still going to charge me for shipping. It says free shipping on that item. why is it doing that?:confused:

Thank you for your asking.

i am sorry that 20pc black atomisers were sold out. :(

we will bring them back next week. :)

if you order only 20pc stainless atomisers w/free shipping, you will get free shipping at checkout. but if you buy something else together, you will not get free shipping.

when your order is over 250 usd, whichever you order you will get free shipping. ;)

if you need more help, please feel free to let us know.:)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Well I was in checkout all the way to paypal conformation with only the 20 atomizer and it was still going to charge me the shipping, so I didn't go through with transaction. I will wait for the black attys. Thanks

when you add 20pc stainless atomisers to your cart and then go to check out, there are two options: one is 15 usd for shipping cost. the other is free shipping.

here goes a snap shot for your consideration.

free%20shipping.jpg

iant

Dec 6, 2009
Croatia
if you order only 20pc stainless atomisers w/free shipping, you will get free shipping at checkout. but if you buy something else together, you will not get free shipping.

when your order is over 250 usd, whichever you order you will get free shipping. ;)

if you need more help, please feel free to let us know.:)

nice , i really don't have any complain against HC, I am more then satisfied with their service, just one question, if you provide free shipping for that product , if I order something else with free shipping product , but price is still below 250 usd , why weight of my order is 500g higher?

Sorry for my english :oops:, I hope you can understand what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread