Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Ditch the smok and get a lost vape Orion q kit. 1.0 ohm coil, pod holds over 2 ml of juice and the 50mg salt nic will work fine. Smok quality is so low, nearly everyone in the forum would tell you to use anything else. The Orion q also has adjustable air flow so you can get anything from a very restricted MTL hit to a semi restricted DL hit. And as far as smok pods, I'm pretty sure they're not interchangeable between models. I may be wrong as I dont know anything about the trinity alpha. I do know all those pods smok makes will leak down into the electronics and fry the board sooner or later. Another reason for the Orion q is it has a top fill with a screw in plug. Theres no way it will leak, the plug even has an o ring. I realize you're new and smok products are everywhere but there are way better products out there.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome. You could TRY the 0.8 coil if you must. IDK that mod and if airflow is adjustable and/'or wattage. Sorry, I suck at pods. There is on magic "resistance" you have to vape at, I have used 0.8 coils at pretty low wattage indeed and it has been just fine (vape quality wise) for me.

If this is some sort of 'auto" adjust thing or the coil just is the only change you could still TRY it.

I say that because as a dipper your nic tolerance is PROBABLY pretty high.

Also, it is very hard to DO YOURSELF in with nic overload although it's not a pleasant experience. Symptoms of nic overload include: hiccups, feeling flushed or prickly hot and cold, headache, nausea, throwing up (I did that with some really strong snus where the pouch burst open and flooded me all at once and I wound up puking the in the bathtub. But I was none the worse for wear after say 10 minutes really) and symptoms of that ilk.

So, if you try it, go slow and be cautious and if you start getting nic overload symptoms STOP.; You may want to have a bucket handy I considered myself lucky to make it to the BATHTUP.;

The only nic overload death *I* have heard of was some dude deliberately drinking it to off himself, and for all I know it's an urban legend but like, well, I think you could TRY.;

I have no idea fi that one coil will fit in the other coil, sorry.

Yes there are probably better pods out there but if yours is not currently behaving in a disreputable manner you could probably TRY it since it is what you have NOW.

Your other option is to dilute it, I would probably use a 50/50 blend of PG/VG all very easily obtained. Drop it down to 35 and try the 0.8 coil. Etc.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Welcome. You could TRY the 0.8 coil if you must. IDK that mod and if airflow is adjustable and/'or wattage. Sorry, I suck at pods. There is on magic "resistance" you have to vape at, I have used 0.8 coils at pretty low wattage indeed and it has been just fine (vape quality wise) for me.

If this is some sort of 'auto" adjust thing or the coil just is the only change you could still TRY it.

I say that because as a dipper your nic tolerance is PROBABLY pretty high.

Also, it is very hard to DO YOURSELF in with nic overload although it's not a pleasant experience. Symptoms of nic overload include: hiccups, feeling flushed or prickly hot and cold, headache, nausea, throwing up (I did that with some really strong snus where the pouch burst open and flooded me all at once and I wound up puking the in the bathtub. But I was none the worse for wear after say 10 minutes really) and symptoms of that ilk.

So, if you try it, go slow and be cautious and if you start getting nic overload symptoms STOP.; You may want to have a bucket handy I considered myself lucky to make it to the BATHTUP.;

The only nic overload death *I* have heard of was some dude deliberately drinking it to off himself, and for all I know it's an urban legend but like, well, I think you could TRY.;

I have no idea fi that one coil will fit in the other coil, sorry.

Yes there are probably better pods out there but if yours is not currently behaving in a disreputable manner you could probably TRY it since it is what you have NOW.

Your other option is to dilute it, I would probably use a 50/50 blend of PG/VG all very easily obtained. Drop it down to 35 and try the 0.8 coil. Etc.

Anna
I suppose a bathtub is really just a big bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread