Trip Hammer Three more lovely juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

baly

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi all i purchased three more e liquids from Trip Hammer.

Please note that I pay for my own liquids so am not shy of calling it as it is.

Tripperbocker Glory 18mg.

Its a classic ice cream, fruit, syrup and wafer desert. The e liquid ( like all his e liquids smells fab).

The vape, this one is something special. I'm getting peach, berries, vanilla,other fresh fruit flavours, some juicy and ripe and then some which are light and refreshing. I cant explain how nice this combination is. It just ebbs and flows, juicy sweet ripe, palate cleaning light refreshing fruit, then smooth creamy vanilla, and back and forth. yummmmmmmmm

I have to admit i was rather sceptical about this one, would it be just a subtle variation of say Victoria Sponge, Tripalero, but no, its stand alone and its is so .......n tasty.

Apple and Mango 18mg.

The way this e liquid smells is worth it alone, imagine cutting a ripe mango, then smelling it. That's what this is like, just spot on, then the fresh crispy green apple ( i think its green apple) says hello. This e liquid tastes like it smells. On the inhale you get cool, green , crisp apple, then the mango gently comes through, its comforting, its sweet, then on the exhale the apple is present in the background to ensure that the whole experience is balanced.
The way these two fruits work, the way they balance and compliment each other is why this is so immense. Perfect harmony. :)

Blueberry and Apple 18mg.

This one took a bit of time, at first it was intensely sweet, its was overwhelming, i couldn't vape it and thought i'd found a Trip Hammer e liquid which was sub par. But i took the top of the bottle ( including the drip part) and left it in a cool room to relax a little. Im glad I did, again like the Apple and Mango you have the perfect blend of two fruits whose individual characteristics play on you palate but which work in harmony ( my word of the day lol).

The apples in both these fruits taste like the premium / freshly squeezed apple juices you can buy ( no added sugars etc etc, just pure juice), same with the mango.

Ive said it before and i will say it again, you want to experience something special in the e liquid world? Pay the Trip Hammer site a visit. The guys so passionate about his product.

I highly recommend these.

thanks for reading baly

Last edited:

baly

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2013
United Kingdom
Just curious, I see u have a few from them, after looking at their site, I am wondering what this fizz is ? Its mentioned in a few flavors

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

Hi , the fizz from I've experienced is a tingly, champagne feeling, sometimes zesty , sometimes subtle, but definitely there. That makes no sense at all does it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread