Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
Hi Tarja,

I too was swayed by all the good reviews & descriptions.
I ended up ordering:
Fizzy Trifle 2
Wham Bar
Skyttles
Creme Egg
T & H Standard

I currently have them steeping, it has been nearly two weeks since they arrived. At the moment my taste is slightly muted (caused by vaping a cheesecake flavour for a day or two), so I am waiting for it to properly return before I post my views on the juices. Hopefully tomorrow everything will be back to normal, then I will be able to give them a fair crack of the whip.

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I have just put the Fizzy Trifle 2 in my Magma RDA...

This liquid is grim. I am so disappointed in it, I was expecting to be delighted by a creamy, fruity & fizzy concoction, but sadly it tasted nothing like the description.
The bottle itself smells like cheap chocolate mixed with some kind of budget minty chewing gum.
I get slight custard notes in the vape, but the dominant flavour is like the waft you get when passing a dumpster on a hot day.

I tried Creme Egg yesterday, but I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt, so I tried it again today.
The smell from the bottle is ok, it smells slightly creamy and very sweet. There is also a hint of vanilla along with the cheap chocolate.
Vaping this made me want to vomit. It is foul. It is a rich juice, overly so, it reminds me a lot of a cheesecake flavour that I tried a few years ago (I threw it away).

Now, I tried the Skyttles & Wham Bar when they first arrived, I did not want to be too quick to judge, so I left them for two weeks to steep and give them a chance.

The Wham Bar is another awful one. I loved the chewy wham bar when I was a kid, and at moments during my adult life too, but I have no love for this juice.
The smell from the bottle is powerful, a bit like sniffing a sweetened bottle of nail polish.
The taste when vaped is powerful too, unluckily for me it tasted like it had cleaning power, it was like vaping washing powder.
Once again not one that I will be using again.

T & H Standard. I bought this one to replace cigarettes for those times in the morning or for with a cup of tea, where it just doesn't feel right to be having a sweet juice.
This is actually ok, it does taste like how I would imagine cigarettes taste like without the burnt acrid bit.
It has a dry sort of feeling but produces loads of vapour, it leaves an oaky/earthy taste in the mouth.

I wouldn't say that I love it or anything, but it kind of does do what it is meant to do.

I have not tried the Skyttles for a second time yet, but I can confirm that it really does smell like you would expect melted down skittles to smell like, that is if they had left the skittles in the plastic wrapper, then melted the whole thing. Really does smell artificial, so much so that I am reluctant to bother trying this one again, I just don't think it is worth the effort of changing wicks for.

Overall I am really disappointed in the juices I have tried from Triphammer. I will not be buying from them again.

Obviously it is all subjective, so you may find that you love them (as others seem to).

For the price of these liquids I was expecting to be blown away, but I was far closer to blowing chunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread