Triton 2 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
Hi, I primarily vape is mouth to lung ,I dont feel as the original triton is strong enough So I would like to try the new Triton 2 But i see it comes with a .075 ohm coil and that is a subohm coil I do see you can buy a 1.2 or 1.5 ohm coils I am just wondering is the Triton 2 good for mouth to lung vaping or is it really just a subohm device

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
i havent used the Triton 2, but i have used the Reactor and the Tracer, which are very similar technologies.

I do mouth to lung cuz thas how my wimmenz like it.

Not sure why or how that sounded better in my head.

Point being, even being a much stronger and hotter hit, it's still not as overbearing to me using the regular .5 coils. So i figure if you use higher strength resistance, your hit will be more manameagablable...mamajamababble...menageatroiable.... your hit will be easier to take while still delivering more strength than the regular Triton.

Reactions: DaveOno

soulbender

Oct 25, 2013
Modesto, CA
3yr Triton user, I switched to the Triton 2 and its works great both ways. It has an adjustable air flow ring that you can turn it open and closed. And comes with a wider glass drip tip. The only thing I don't like about the T2 is the low capacity battery, its as long as the T1 1300mAh but only 700mAh. So I bought a Reactor mini battery for $35 and as long as I don't go over 4v its safe. and last a long long time. Oh and replacing coils without having to clean the tank is awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread