Triton tank system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagerlager

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Hello!
Ive mostly been reading / studying threads on here, though I have been a member for awhile.

I started with the greensmoke kit, and it was good and really helped me cut down on the analogs but just hasnt been enough. about a month ago or so I got the triton tank system from halo. much better, better battery life, better volume of vapor, better taste, better throat hit, quicker charge rate... but.... these tanks are so unreliable. great one minute, leak and make a mess of the battery the next. both tanks. they leak through the center hole as if they are wicking too much at times or something. new atomizers... same problem. I also got the cartomizers (extra large) and they work great, for a short time. You need to drip them so often to keep the flavor/ hit good. I have checked the sleeves for proper wick compression, made sure I didnt crank the battery on too tight, I dont fill them too much... etc.
is it my technique? I am a very busy craftsman/ artist and just hate the inconsistency of the e cig, even though I think vaping is the answer for my cig problem. I just cant seem to fix these problems ( and I am very mechanical).
any ideas? thoughts or solutions for me?

Thanks!

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Silly question.....

Is the coil loose?

It's a top coil tank and the juice levels are below the wick opening in the chimney, so the only place it could leak into the chimney would be the bottom of the coil where it screws in to the tank.

Either that or you overfilled it way too much. You did stop at the 2.4ml mark and didn't fill it to the top, didn't you?

jagerlager

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Stevegmu-
Makes perfect sense. thanks for the reply. we have had tough winter here in the north U.P. of Michigan as well. I was beginning to think that either the way I was hitting them, or the vibration of the vehicle, having them in my pocket, or the cold/warm thing ... one of these was the problem. Maybe it is cartos for me, at least for my normal day.

Natural71

Feb 23, 2014
Pittsburgh
Hello Everyone,
I've had the Triton tank for a couple of months now (since December) and I must say that I love- love it....BUT.... I have one tank that leaks liquid when I have it in my case. The coil is on tight and there's no other leaking from my other three tanks. The leaking is coming from the top near the metal and the tip (I think) not the bottom. It's only when I have it laying in the case. Wondering if I should toss the whole thing and get another or....? Has anyone else experience this type of issues? Any suggestions/solutions would be appreciated ? THX :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread