Hundred Acre Wood
e7b_eba237eccc.jpg

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
FORREST GUMP!!!!! Hands down, no contest! Funny, super creative, groundbreaking production and effects for it's time and most of all, the powerful underlying message of remaining humble and how "The meek shall inherit the Earth". Tom Hanks is the MAN....want proof, in the scene where Jenny reveals that "Little Forrest" is his son.....watch his eyes!!!! He doesn't simply portray his characters....he studies and actually BECOMES THEM!!! Greatest actor and movie of our time PERIOD???
IMHO
allihaveto.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
So many excellent Movies in the 80's/90's and "My" most enjoyable movies ever are Sci-Fi/Fantasy movies . . . There are even one or two movies of those years that have very special meaning to "Me" and for different reasons too (including one in which I was an extra too . . . :facepalm:) . . . However, the one that pops-out as one of the ultimate movies for the 80's, especially given the music and style of the era (yet was considered a "flop" by most people) is . . .

Xanadufilm.jpg

For those who have never seen the movie or just need a refresher - this video will give ya' a quick glimpse:
(But if "you" get a chance "You" really should watch the whole movie . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread