Troll V2 rda! Simple, affordable, great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikelySplash710

Sep 28, 2017
It's an old rda but I have to give it the shootout!
I was bored and trolling the internet(pun intended) and I came across the Wotofo troll v2 rda. First thing I have learned, when I see an RDA or tank revised and re released because it was awesome my interests are peaked.. and the price. 20$ and some free juice. Why not!?
Package arrived about a week later. The box is classic with the troll face.. The rda great seals almost too great and a pain to get open at times but hey no leaks whatsoever ... ever..
Airflow comes with adjustable horizontal or vertical slirs. The horizontal ones make that annoying whistling sound. Vertical is fine.
Overall great airflow!
The deck is velocity style with plenty of space to build. Definitely needed a thorough cleaning out of the box. Screws kind of suck as well but hey it comes some extra ones.
It also came With a large drip tip and a second cap for a 510 tip.
The best part,
The price!!! For a measly 20$ I got a great rda that chucks the clouds and has relatively good flavor. Can't complain!!!!

Attachments

• 20171016_174954.jpg
    20171016_174954.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
  • 20171017_120409.jpg
    20171017_120409.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63

shmee

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, you really almost have to pry it open, it seals off way too well. I always fear for my 510 connector when I want to get the tube off, even with lubing the o-rings and the inner side of the tube before assembling it.
It's a shame, I like the RDA itself, but I set it aside because I see myself ripping the 510 out of my mod one of these days ...

Reactions: stols001

LikelySplash710

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, you really almost have to pry it open, it seals off way too well. I always fear for my 510 connector when I want to get the tube off, even with lubing the o-rings and the inner side of the tube before assembling it.
It's a shame, I like the RDA itself, but I set it aside because I see myself ripping the 510 out of my mod one of these days ...
If you put some ejuice on the rubber rings it will come off a lot easier!!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread